HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 08:59 AM
Joined Dec 2013
24 Posts
Can anyone assist with switching into Autotune?

When I'm connected to Mission Planner I can use my Tx to select all the modes I've entered:
RTL, Circle, Stab, Autotune, FBWA and Man.
After disconnecting my USB from Mission Planner I'm unable to select "Autotune" but can select all the other modes?

In addition, whenever I attempt to "connect" on the terminal page, there's a short delay followed by data continusously streaming onto the page. I've never used the terminal screen and haven't seen it anywhere on YT or elsewhere behaving like this so I'm suspicious I may have a dud APM2.5 but it does seem to do everything else correctly.

Note that I'm still a noob and haven't tried sending it on an auto mission. I have had it RTL and I fly around in FBWA mode a lot and that all seems to work great.

Anyone??
webeng is offline Find More Posts by webeng
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 10:59 AM
New York Highlander
United States, NY, Vermontville
Joined Apr 2012
1,805 Posts
Webeng,
When switching through your modes, how do you know that it is not going into Autotune Mode? What is it indicating? Are you connected to a GCS or some other telemetry?

Just as a note, I use Droid Planner on my tablet and DP it doesn't know what AutoTune is. It'll say "Mode Unknown" when I use AutoTune, but it still works.
GFergy is online now Find More Posts by GFergy