New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 15, 2015, 04:19 AM
Find More Posts by Pedro147
Australia, ACT, Narrabundah
Joined Jan 2015
79 Posts
Fyathyrio - After much stuffing around trying this and that I think it came down to the low voltage warning so that seems to have fixed that and securing the FC solved the erratic flight issue so I am getting there. I still cannot get the booms to lock into the central frame no matter how hard I push , it's a loose fit. I used another pre assembled frame that I had rather than the one I put together from new individual parts that kept falling apart even with the thread tape. Just got to bore out some more GWS EP5443 props and try them too. I had a quick try of agility mode and that is wild on this larger quad that's for sure Thanks again for your help I do appreciate your persistence in offering advice.

p.s. I got my Devo 7e today so that is my next project

p.s.s. - I like your articles. There are some interesting and well documented posts there.
Pedro147 is offline Find More Posts by Pedro147
Last edited by Pedro147; Apr 15, 2015 at 05:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2015, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by Fyathyrio
Antisocial Curmudgeon
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Sep 2013
1,304 Posts
No prob with the help, glad to pass on the disease!

Strange issue with the booms falling out, what frame are you using? Some do have a small hole for a screw to hold the CF booms in place, perhaps you may need to grab some tiny screws to hold it together? (I'm not a fan of the screws myself, they usually split the CF when screwed in, but sometimes they must be used.) Don't use ones long enough to go all the way through the booms, just long enough to poke into one side should be enough.
Fyathyrio is offline Find More Posts by Fyathyrio
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 16, 2015, 05:23 PM
Find More Posts by Pedro147
Australia, ACT, Narrabundah
Joined Jan 2015
79 Posts
The frame is from a wlToys V959. When I get home I will have a look to see if there are some holes. Thanks
Pedro147 is offline Find More Posts by Pedro147
Old Today, 03:22 AM
Find More Posts by Sabin
The cycle is complete.
Canada, BC, Sechelt
Joined May 2008
2,222 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by garryk View Post
If you're talking about the nano QX board then it's all in the connector. Need to upgrade that to whatever you deem best for you, but the stock connector is crap and hits LVC WAYYYYY too soon.
I remember doing that with the FC I got a long time ago. it didn't make a difference. still dropped out of the air like a rock.
Sabin is offline Find More Posts by Sabin