|Dec 18, 2011, 09:39 PM|
Released new HoverflyPro and HoverflyGPS firmware. Also a new setup client is available for download here:
1. Firmed up yaw resonse to stick
2. Applied fix for GPS toilet bowl
3. Added option for Camera Gimbal Advance (forces the gimbal to move faster, must be configured in setup client)
4. Added option for Camera Gimbal Endpoints (Must be configured in setup client)
5. Added support for MediaTek GPS units
6. Fixed issue where camera mount parameters didn't load properly in the setup client
7. Added support for calibrating ESCs with the board (starting with throttle high turns the board into a y-splitter)
8. Camera mount now only starts when the board is armed
9. In the setup client, added option to enable/disable the camera mount (to prevent gimbal smash)
10. Home position is now set each time the craft is armed
11. Fixed twitching on GPS activate
12. Reduced return to home speed by 40%
13. Added ability to calibrate Turnigy ESCs with the board (Start board with throttle at full, board then acts like a Y Connector for all the ESCs)
14. Fixed flight logger
Last edited by S11D336B; Dec 19, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
|Jan 04, 2012, 03:19 PM|
If you are using firmware update v3.1.523, we ask that you avoid flying with auto-level engaged, as you may experience some unpredictable results.
When paired with our recommended Turnigy (and similar) ESCs, the board may briefly command the ESC to go to 0 speed then command it to go higher. The ESC can not respond quickly enough to this and may cause an arm to drop suddenly.
|Jan 09, 2012, 07:04 PM|
Accelerometer MUST be recalibrated before flying this firmware
1. Fixed Camera Mount yaw issue (Bungee effect)
2. Fixed autoleveling yaw issue
3. Fixed issue which caused GPS hold to drift when yawing
4. Fixed issue which caused position hold drift if yawing before engaging position hold
5. Fixed issue where autoleveling can drop an arm when making vigerous corrections
6. Improved Magnetic heading hold
7. Improved ascent/descent characteristics
8. Re-tuned takeoff detection
9. Increased yaw correction ceiling
Last edited by S11D336B; Jan 09, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
|Apr 06, 2012, 05:40 PM|
Firmware v4.0 is live!
Last edited by S11D336B; Apr 06, 2012 at 05:58 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion More Maxecuter Photo Updates||Pat Daily||Scale Electric Planes||5||Oct 28, 2010 04:03 PM|
|Discussion Maxecuter photo updates||Pat Daily||Scale Electric Planes||2||Oct 18, 2010 10:11 AM|
|Discussion More Maxecuter Photo Updates||Pat Daily||Scale Electric Planes||3||Sep 06, 2010 11:48 AM|
|Question Free wing rib softare?||abenn||The Builders Workshop||12||Aug 16, 2008 02:19 AM|