HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 06, 2004, 02:53 AM
Joined Aug 2004
2 Posts
hardware controls or software controls?

hi
I am Fiberglass fabricator working with a RC aircraft making company. now i planed to start my own complet project of RC aircraft for a firm. can some one tell me about radios. a traditional hardware radio control is best or computer software driven controls are best?
i wanna use it for arial photographs, and GPS
handy_man is offline Find More Posts by handy_man
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 06, 2004, 05:57 AM
supreme being of leisure
Tel Aviv, Israel
Joined Jul 2004
2,048 Posts
gonna have to be a bit more specific with your question...

i can only assume that you're asking about "dumb" radios vs. programmable radios. both do the same job but the computer radio will usually have more channels for more controls and will give you many mixing and set up options like servo travel adjustments that would have to be done mechanicaly with the dumb radio. none of this makes any difference in how you fabricate the basic model.

dave
ZAGNUT is offline Find More Posts by ZAGNUT