New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 14, 2015, 06:33 AM
Find More Posts by thebigx
United States, VA, Sterling
Joined Mar 2015
28 Posts
Discussion
"Newb" saying hi!

Hi everyone! From the 20165 area here. Just wanted to say hi and see if there are any multirotor, fpv racing nuts relatively close to me that meet up on a regular basis that would be willing to do a knowledge dump!

In the process of acquiring all the parts, but would be nice to have some local resources to ask questions and fly these things with!
thebigx is offline Find More Posts by thebigx
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 20, 2015, 07:02 PM
Find More Posts by bobbyva
Joined Apr 2015
13 Posts
Hey there, 20166 here. I'm pretty new too. I've been doing some flying at local parks, still tinkering with the build and learning to fly. Just discovered today that you're technically not allowed to fly in county parks

So I'm looking for places where it's permitted, and spots with some interesting obstacles to fly around/through/over/under

I suppose I'll still try at parks if I have to, but rotate between them
bobbyva is offline Find More Posts by bobbyva