New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 11, 2015, 07:13 PM
Find More Posts by Patrick Olds
United States, CA, Red Bluff
Joined Mar 2013
116 Posts
P.S. Hi, again Scott, found your attachment thing and BOY YOUR Birds LOOK COOL. Pat
Patrick Olds is offline Find More Posts by Patrick Olds
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2015, 06:30 AM
Find More Posts by FloridaAKM
United States, FL, Gainesville
Joined Jul 2013
365 Posts
During the last weekend, I got all 4 birds to fly with nothing being broken & they are still that way. The best flying one is still the brushless motor conversion one that I got from a guy here last year who couldn't get it to work for some reason. I need to do one more conversion to another bird, but can't decide which one to convert. The winds here in the afternoon are too high to fly anything other than a kite, so weekends are the only good times early in the morning. Carry on!
FloridaAKM is offline Find More Posts by FloridaAKM
Old Jul 02, 2015, 09:03 AM
Joined Jul 2013
365 Posts
Nobody is flying or posting anymore? Its summer time!
Old Jul 09, 2015, 11:20 PM
Find More Posts by SlowAero
"... to fly is everything"
Joined Mar 2006
460 Posts
I have two F 45 brushless from Hong Kong. Tail heavy out of the box but solved with battery position on one and shortened tail on the other.

Seems slow to accelerate. I am use to a Honey Bee FP.

Any help will be appreciated.
SlowAero is offline Find More Posts by SlowAero
Old Jul 13, 2015, 02:24 PM
Joined Jul 2013
365 Posts
Have you done the mods to tighten the blades in the blade holders, reverse (trade) the roll & pitch servo arms for more forward / reverse flight action? If so, you will find that the F45 will scream across the sky, but be prepared to get it turned around early or it can fly out of sight quickly!
Old Jul 15, 2015, 09:45 AM
Find More Posts by Stereodreieck
Germany, RP, Weißenthurm
Joined Jun 2013
414 Posts
Hi Guys,

I have a 45 Mjx found having no damage and obviously still works. Now I would like to get the heli back into the air.

Does the MJX an all compatible receiver system eg Futaba, Orange etc. as I would if possible fly it with my Turnigy 9XR. If that's not possible I could also imagine the existing recipient orange by HK or similar to replace but again I do not know it's possible.

I really appreciate your help.
Stereodreieck is offline Find More Posts by Stereodreieck
Old Jul 29, 2015, 09:19 AM
Joined Jul 2013
365 Posts
It flys only with an MJX transmitter, you will need to gut it, & replace with all new electronics if you want to fly with a different transmitter. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!
Old Aug 11, 2015, 04:34 PM
Find More Posts by JETdesigns
Joined Aug 2015
1 Posts
mjx F45 transmitter

Hey all...

anyone got a good used f45 transmitter? version 2 I got a new f45 in the mail via ebay.... came in not working... bought it from ebay user cenn2010....

would not abide by his own waranty so put out a paypal case... kept saying he would take care of it and stalled until paypal closed the case, paypal wanted me to ship it back to china, eventhough it came out of FLA. would have cost me 3 times as much the the helo costs originally

anyway.. I purchased another one and it works perfectly and I tested the broken one to see if it was the board or TX. it works with my new ver. 2 tx so its the tx.

anyway anyone got a good like new tx or am I going to have to order it from china... no one local seems to have them....(local meaning the US)

if you know of anyplace to get one... let me know

thanks in advance

JT
JETdesigns is offline Find More Posts by JETdesigns
Old Aug 12, 2015, 09:15 AM
Joined Jul 2013
365 Posts
I have a problem like yours with a bad transmitter straight from the manufacturer. It cost more to return it than it is worth, so it sits in a broken box! I do have a new one that is never used from the last F645 purchase. You don't have a location so I don't know what shipping would be. You can have it, NIB for $25.00!