SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by theK2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 22, 2011, 10:30 PM
Find More Posts by theK2
3D-wanna-B
Lynchburg, VA
Joined Dec 2008
309 Posts
Cool
Into Sci-Fi films? Check this out!

I will preface this by saying that this is a shameless plug but if you like Sci-Fi films, keep reading otherwise skip to the end part in red. My company is embarking on an awesome project to produce our own Sci-Fi film. We have assembled an awesome team of creatives (including a guy that worked on Avatar, Master & Commander, District 9 and Matrix Revolution) and accomplished film producers and a director to create a unique and awesome film! BUT WE NEED HELP. To get the project started we are looking for people that love films and want to be a part of the process.

We just kicked off the project on Kickstarter.com today! So check it out here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...e-fiction-film

Or at the movie's microsite here:

http://www.spanthemovie.com

I know this site is for RC - and that is where my passion lies. I'm trying to get my FPV tricopter completed in the next few months to see if I can incorporate it into the film somehow. How awesome would that be! Cool sidenote though is that the director for this film has already discussed using the tricopter for another film to be shot this fall and he has already discussed specific shots that he would like to use it for. So while this is a plug, it also has a tie into the hobby that I love.

Check it out guys! And if you feel compelled to help, thanks in advance! BTW, cool thing about Kickstarter is that if we don't meet our goal, you pay nothing.

Thanks a lot for reading and at least check out the links and let me know what you think of our concept and preliminary work. Thanks!
theK2 is offline Find More Posts by theK2
Old Sep 27, 2011, 06:52 PM
Find More Posts by dll932
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
330 Posts
Looks very cool! Hope you get it done!
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Old Oct 23, 2011, 08:09 PM
Find More Posts by theK2
3D-wanna-B
Lynchburg, VA
Joined Dec 2008
309 Posts
Bump this up. If you guys could possibly give $15-$25 that would be awesome. We're having a tough go securing the funds needed to really get the project going. NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A DIME IF WE DON'T GET THE FULL $90,000.

Also, be sure to check out some more information - including some short animation sequences, music, etc here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...ion-film/posts

Thanks guys for anything you can help with and regardless of any funds - thanks for checking out out!!! Also, if you can't give, please just like us on Facebook!
theK2 is offline Find More Posts by theK2