May 07, 2010, 08:19 AM
Thread OP
Cool vid Matt! thanks for posting

Daniel
to remove ads between posts
May 07, 2010, 02:29 PM
PA Team Pilot
Hey Guys... Dan just finished editing my one of my ETOC Demo Flights... HEre's the video... You gotta check out my 9 foot loop from 8 1/2 feet! LOL

Addiction Demo at ETOC 2010 by Michael Wargo (3 min 56 sec)
May 07, 2010, 04:03 PM
Thread OP
Hey Michael, very nice demo! flying an outdoors airplane indoors is not an easy task! Great Job

Daniel
May 07, 2010, 09:11 PM
RC Mafia: The Hit is on
Ha Ha! That was awesome, Michael.
May 08, 2010, 03:08 AM
I'm torquing to you!
Hey Dan, I just watched the Addiction X video again. It looks from the stationary harriers and hovers like there is a breeze coming from the left of screen on the camera. That means a lot of that slowww high alpha knife edge stuff is being flown downwind! And the "knife edge walls" as well! And also the wall into knife edge harrier, the wall is into the wind the knife edge harrier downwind. All with no hint of stalling, falling out, or giving any grief!
May 08, 2010, 06:30 AM
Fly to live- Live to fly
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwargo
Hey Guys... Dan just finished editing my one of my ETOC Demo Flights... HEre's the video... You gotta check out my 9 foot loop from 8 1/2 feet! LOL

http://www.vimeo.com/11534005
yuppp....., really cool, what a death looping with landing incluidedĦĦĦĦĦ., very impressive.
May 08, 2010, 05:35 PM
PA Team Pilot
YEp! missed it by that much! outdoors is so different! I busted both wheels... broke them into pieces, but the gear was perfect. Heck wasn't my plane! Just kidding Greg!
May 08, 2010, 10:48 PM
Thread OP
Hey guys to let you all know that i'll be at Joe Nall flying! so if you guys are close please make sure to come by and say hi at the PA Booth! Michael, Steve, Hugh & Me will be there from Wednesday to Saturday!

Daniel
May 08, 2010, 11:21 PM
Team Extreme! Team Twisted!
Look forward to flying with you bro!
May 08, 2010, 11:32 PM
Great looking plane. Can you spill on approximate price? Will it be offered as iPA as well?

Sooo, when is someone going to stick wing tip led's on one of these things and do a dusk flight? Now that would be awesome.
May 09, 2010, 08:03 PM
Altitude is my friend...
52.4 inches long? That means the bare fuse will fit across the back seat of my Civic with about 3/4" to spare!

Smart sizing, PA folks. I doubt very much that it's coincidental. Did transportability considerations determine the size of this beast?

(BTW, I have about a dozen flights in on my new Extra 260. I couldn't be more impressed. The Addiction X will definitely be my next plane.)
May 09, 2010, 08:47 PM
I'm torquing to you!
I was talking with Shaun last week and yes that is the sort of thing he takes into consideration when designing.
May 10, 2010, 07:18 AM
PA Team Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus
52.4 inches long? That means the bare fuse will fit across the back seat of my Civic with about 3/4" to spare!

Smart sizing, PA folks. I doubt very much that it's coincidental. Did transportability considerations determine the size of this beast?

(BTW, I have about a dozen flights in on my new Extra 260. I couldn't be more impressed. The Addiction X will definitely be my next plane.)
YEs... As a matter of fact on a call with shaun from Seff - where I was taking back my comments on thinking it would be better bigger and I was wrong of course- He said a big consideration was it was easy to transport still and that was a real factor in his design... FYI
May 11, 2010, 05:31 PM
I'm torquing to you!
Does anyone know was the Addy X going to be flown at Joe Nall? Will there be more video? I want to see more of this one!
May 11, 2010, 10:59 PM
PA Team Pilot
I am on my way to Joe Nall, and I will be flying it as well as Daniel. Dan will probably be flying it in the noon demo and I will be flying the MX... It should be in the air a lot. I only got 5 flights on it at SEff, I am really looking forward to a few more this time.... Look us up! HOpefully both of us will do some video there....

Quick Reply