Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 29, 2014, 09:18 AM
Joined Jun 2014
4 Posts
Question
Walkera Genuis CP V2 6CH

As I stated in my previous thread I am very inexperienced when it comes to fixing and replacing parts on my RC Helicopters! I also have a Walkera Genuis CP V2 6CH and the main gear after 10 flights wore down and so I now have to replace it. Can any one help by telling me or showing me how this is done easily? Also is there a way to reduce the speed at which these main gears wear out?

Thanks
Quaresma is offline Find More Posts by Quaresma
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 29, 2014, 10:20 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
6,472 Posts
There was a recent post of pictures showing assembly of Genius c/p. sounds like motor is to tight. They can be adjusted Pays to research your heli as long thred on the Genius c/p. They are the same mostly V2/ V2 New flyers tend not to read instructions look at DVD supplied with bird.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jun 30, 2014, 01:05 AM
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma View Post
As I stated in my previous thread I am very inexperienced when it comes to fixing and replacing parts on my RC Helicopters! I also have a Walkera Genuis CP V2 6CH and the main gear after 10 flights wore down and so I now have to replace it. Can any one help by telling me or showing me how this is done easily? Also is there a way to reduce the speed at which these main gears wear out?

Thanks
Check Dankar04 advice...read Genius thread...to replace main gear is easy...gently pull main gear off...do put more space between motor pinion and main gear...check that with hand by turning main rotor head with blades until it turns smoothly...should take you less than 3 minutes....never heard Genius main gear wearing out in ten flights...did you crash?
ChespiIker is online now Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Old Jul 01, 2014, 09:37 AM
Joined Jun 2014
4 Posts
Nope, I didn't crash, I have a couple more helicopters form diffrent brands and this has never happened to me! Thanks for the advice.
Quaresma is offline Find More Posts by Quaresma