HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 14, 2012, 06:46 PM
Watch This!
United States, LA, Washington
Joined Feb 2007
122 Posts
The spar is from a wrecked out Slow Stick, I used nylon bolts and nuts and bolted it to the wing. I cut small pieces of plastic to use as big washers so the nut won't pull thru the coro. The motor mount is also jammed in by the carbon fiber rod in the last coro flute. It's pretty solid.
Corocrumpler is offline Find More Posts by Corocrumpler
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 04, 2012, 07:38 AM
Coral Springs, FL
Joined Mar 2010
407 Posts
I had stopped flying this wing a few months ago, to use the 450 motor & Rx on other planes.

The motor & Rx has become "available" (OK - yes, I crashed ...), so I took the wing out of mothballs & fired her up yesterday.

I'm flying her with a 9X6 APC this time around. I think I had been using an 8X6 previously.

What I didn't do is verify which size battery I grabbed out of the ammo box .........

Return of the Flutter Wing (1 min 53 sec)
gatorlynch is offline Find More Posts by gatorlynch