HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Just having fun
United States, KY, Hopkinsville
Joined Feb 2008
1,946 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igore View Post
Fredriksson, I was telling a friend about your grill and how my window screen did not look right in there. He said that he had some bigger screen on his farm and brought me a piece and it worked great. I am suppose to get my new fuselage tomorrow and can't wait as I have gone as far as I can. Where did you mount the Rx, I have the 2 piece AR7000 and does not fit well where the book said to put it. I might put a small piece of plywood behind the seats or rear of the cabin to mount it out of the servos range of motion.
I am using a Spektrum AR6200 Rx with satellite. I have it mounted right behind the seats as you suggest. I did not have to add any plywood. The satellite is further aft on the side of the fuse.

Do post some pics of your finished TC. Make sure to get a good one of the front grill. It would be nice to see how it looks.

Freddy
Fredriksson is offline Find More Posts by Fredriksson
to remove ads between posts