HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 12, 2012, 09:12 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Dec 2008
53 Posts
Help!
KK+ V5.5e LCD MEMS

Okay so I have the new bored and checked it when I received it everything worked just fine, but now since I upgraded to the MEMS module and updated the firmware all I get after plugging it in is the first two screens then just a bunch of garble, the readme file says that I need to adjust the LCD timing ..... how do I do that??
mhpilot is offline Find More Posts by mhpilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 12, 2012, 10:40 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Dec 2008
53 Posts
Sorry I should have mentioned that I did go through all the help files on this but to no avail, when I do the steps required (hold the rudder to the right for at least 5 seconds then input to the left twice, unplug the LCD and replug back in) it is supposed to flash each time with the rudder input but it doesn't, the baud rate is at 9600 also.
mhpilot is offline Find More Posts by mhpilot