Old Nov 19, 2011, 08:48 PM
James Cee
United States, FL, Jupiter
Joined Nov 2011
11 Posts
Discussion
Problem with Champ Elevator Please Help

Hello,
I am as green as you get when it come to RC planes. But I find the hobby extremely fascinating. I have a champ Micro RC and I have flown it once and crashed it. Broke the main wing. I have fixed the main wing and when I was testing all the controls I noticed my elevator controls are not working. I took the top shell off and manualy rotated the gear. I noticed even when I roll the gear the pushrod doesnt move and this is extremely frustrating. We are going to finally have a calm day tomorrow and I want to learn how to fly this thing. Please help and speak in rookie language. I am still learning. Thank you in advance for all your help. - JC
JaCee83 is offline Find More Posts by JaCee83
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2011, 10:04 PM
James Cee
United States, FL, Jupiter
Joined Nov 2011
11 Posts
Update

So I was rolling the cog gear back and forth and it seems as if it is getting jammed up and I will pull it down it will work then get jammed. This is very annoying seing as though this plane has been flown for a total of 5 mins.
JaCee83 is offline Find More Posts by JaCee83