New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 22, 2015, 12:03 AM
Find More Posts by Michael Paxton
Hey Ya'll!! Watch THIS!!
Nashville TN.
Joined Mar 2006
2,559 Posts
heliclown.
As gbmoore said this is not a ready for anything kit. I had to completely overhaul and redesign many parts of this plane. You can see the pics I've posted as have other folks by looking at the links for this topic.
Mine has yet to fly. And as I said, it is not normal. I"ve got a 700-60-1120 motor running a Jetfan on 10-12 cell and I've got intake splitters, and my elevator servos are in the fan mounting area, and I've got bulkheads and supports all over the plane.......

Mine would not be the plane to look at if you're about to build yours. But you're welcome to check out and use any ideas I have if you think they will work for you!

I suggest reading as much of this thread as you can manage....There's a good many things to look out for. Have fun.

Just in case it only make one flight I will be doing a photo shoot before it does it's maiden. Lots of things on it I just want to document.
Michael Paxton is offline Find More Posts by Michael Paxton
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2015, 05:22 PM
Find More Posts by heliclown
Australia, NSW, Hillsborough
Joined Feb 2008
114 Posts
THanks Michael, I have read this entire thread and wiil pick out all the mods I think are the best ,including some of yours. I hope to see your maiden soon, I am sure it will be successful by the way your have built yours Good luck.
Steve
heliclown is online now Find More Posts by heliclown