HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 23, 2014, 05:57 AM
Aaron qin's Avatar
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
858 Posts
New Product
Walkera QR X800 Professional Aerial Photography Quadcopter


Good News
I start this thread to introduce a new quadcopter of Walkera:Walkera QR X800 Professional Aerial Photography Quadcopter

Name: 1.jpg
Views: 305
Size: 49.9 KB
Description:

Name: 2.jpg
Views: 275
Size: 25.3 KB
Description:

Name: 3.jpg
Views: 355
Size: 26.6 KB
Description:

Name: 4.jpg
Views: 280
Size: 18.8 KB
Description:

Name: 5.jpg
Views: 331
Size: 27.6 KB
Description:

Name: 6.jpg
Views: 357
Size: 41.8 KB
Description:

Name: 7.jpg
Views: 338
Size: 41.9 KB
Description:

Name: 8.jpg
Views: 309
Size: 27.3 KB
Description:

Name: 9.jpg
Views: 288
Size: 22.6 KB
Description:

Name: 10.jpg
Views: 297
Size: 18.7 KB
Description:

Name: 11.jpg
Views: 267
Size: 28.2 KB
Description:

Description:
This is the Walkera QR X800 Quadcopter with a Devo F7 Transmitter; now you can make you dream of flying higher and further more permanent.

Features:
Latest genneration 2 GPS flight platform: DEVO-M;
Precise GPS position hold;
Professional 10 channel radio makes control range search 2KM
Equiped with professional gimbal(Support Gopro Hero3/ Sony HDR-AS30V
Adopted 10000mAh capacity Lipo battery, flight time 40min
Foldable design, convenient to take along
Set up with 2KM 5.8G FPV transmitting system, best solution for FPV

Package Included:
1 x Walkera QR X800 Quadcopter
1 x Main control board
1 x GPS Module
1 x Compass Module
4 x Brushless Motor
4 x Brushless ESC
1 x Brushless Gimble G-2D (without Camera)
1 x RX702 Receiver
1 x Devo F7 Transmitter
1 x Battery
1 x Charger
1 x 5.8G Antenna
Aaron qin is online now Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2014, 07:56 AM
If it flies, I like it.
Thailand, Sing Buri, In Buri
Joined May 2012
419 Posts
I am interested. Looks good. Has there been issues with control boards by walkera?
mongdex is offline Find More Posts by mongdex
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2014, 07:47 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
103 Posts
1500 usd to carry a gopro?
fotofly is offline Find More Posts by fotofly
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2014, 09:37 PM
Aaron qin's Avatar
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotofly View Post
1500 usd to carry a gopro?
The price is wrong.
Aaron qin is online now Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 25, 2014, 09:42 PM
If it flies, I like it.
Thailand, Sing Buri, In Buri
Joined May 2012
419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
The price is wrong.
IT BETTER BE. I really like this. But cannot justify spending over $300 on anything not plane related.
mongdex is offline Find More Posts by mongdex
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2014, 10:42 PM
Registered User
Price4Flight's Avatar
Joined Jan 2012
245 Posts
40 minute flight time is nice, but a 2 axis gimbal is so.....2013.
Price4Flight is online now Find More Posts by Price4Flight
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2014, 11:01 PM
If it flies, I like it.
Thailand, Sing Buri, In Buri
Joined May 2012
419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Price4Flight View Post
40 minute flight time is nice, but a 2 axis gimbal is so.....2013.
How big of a difference does a 2axis and 3axis gimble make?
mongdex is offline Find More Posts by mongdex
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2014, 11:39 PM
Heli Fever
Joined Feb 2011
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongdex View Post
I am interested. Looks good. Has there been issues with control boards by walkera?
No need to waste your time and money on X800. If you are owner of QR x350 or X400, you should know the answer. Few months ago, walkera releases the the first GPS quad QR x350. There are many issues with this quad, such as short flight time, unstable and poor GPS hold. After several months, there are new firmware to improve the issue. I think it is high time for me to buy the updated version QR x350. Sad to say, the poor quality of Walkera let me down. When you try GPS hold mode, the quad is very unstable. I try to contact walkera and get solution. They told me that it is normal. How come????
If you care your money and time, KEEP AWAY FROM WALKERA.
hk_ho is offline Find More Posts by hk_ho
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2014, 11:57 PM
If it flies, I like it.
Thailand, Sing Buri, In Buri
Joined May 2012
419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk_ho View Post
No need to waste your time and money on X800. If you are owner of QR x350 or X400, you should know the answer. Few months ago, walkera releases the the first GPS quad QR x350. There are many issues with this quad, such as short flight time, unstable and poor GPS hold. After several months, there are new firmware to improve the issue. I think it is high time for me to buy the updated version QR x350. Sad to say, the poor quality of Walkera let me down. When you try GPS hold mode, the quad is very unstable. I try to contact walkera and get solution. They told me that it is normal. How come????
If you care your money and time, KEEP AWAY FROM WALKERA.


Yes. I know. I would buy this for the frame only. Because it looks cool.

However, I dont fly any manufactured multirotors at all. I make my own.
mongdex is offline Find More Posts by mongdex
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2014, 12:33 AM
Heli Fever
Joined Feb 2011
50 Posts
Why don't consider the frame made by Tarot. It is quite good. The frame made by Walkera must be quite expensive.
About the FC, what 's your consideration, APM or pixhawk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongdex View Post
Yes. I know. I would buy this for the frame only. Because it looks cool.

However, I dont fly any manufactured multirotors at all. I make my own.
hk_ho is offline Find More Posts by hk_ho
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2014, 01:31 AM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2013
208 Posts
Based on my experience with QR X350 .... Stay Away ....
spend your money on something else
dskoul is offline Find More Posts by dskoul
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2014, 01:38 AM
If it flies, I like it.
Thailand, Sing Buri, In Buri
Joined May 2012
419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk_ho View Post
Why don't consider the frame made by Tarot. It is quite good. The frame made by Walkera must be quite expensive.
About the FC, what 's your consideration, APM or pixhawk?
APM/ Naza Lite
mongdex is offline Find More Posts by mongdex
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2014, 01:45 AM
If it flies, I like it.
Thailand, Sing Buri, In Buri
Joined May 2012
419 Posts
Ok. Thanks guys!
mongdex is offline Find More Posts by mongdex
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2014, 02:01 AM
Registered User
Madrid, Spain
Joined Oct 2009
554 Posts
How much does it cost one similar from another brand is there even a RTF with which it can compare?
Rotor size, motor to motor diameter?
Ariete is online now Find More Posts by Ariete
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2014, 02:04 AM
Registered User
djmorgan's Avatar
Australia, QLD, Gold Coast
Joined Aug 2013
1,657 Posts
Buy Xaircraft, it is what they copied their frame after I too have had a QRX350 and would not buy another Walkera product, even if it was a single $1

David
djmorgan is online now Find More Posts by djmorgan
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion “HighOne” RTF Quadcopter for Professional Aerial Photography WTT Multirotor Talk 547 Sep 14, 2014 08:49 AM
Build Log Aerial photography quadcopter components - Opinion please DirtyS Multirotor Talk 6 Jan 06, 2014 01:12 PM
Help! Aerial photography quadcopter parts DirtyS Multirotor Talk 0 Jan 05, 2014 11:29 AM
Discussion Walkera qr x350 gps quadcopter nerjavirtualtour Electric Heli Talk 0 Sep 21, 2013 09:50 AM