SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 11, 2013, 09:47 PM
Stay in it!!!!
Riverside, California, United States
Joined Aug 2004
5,050 Posts
Alert
Going out of Business Sale?

Ok guys, this might be the last chance to get a Dynamic. I have been too busy at work to deal with model airplanes and the factory would like more orders from me but I have not placed any in a while. If I dont find anyone who wants to buy the rights to my models and continue to have them manufactured im not sure how much longer I can keep this up. I do not have any new models coming out and that is what it takes to survive in this business. I really dont want to see these models fade away so Im keeping my fingers crossed. The last sale I had I was offering builds and it was a huge mistake as I ended up spending over a year just building them. Didnt have time to do much else. Lesson learned. I still actually have a couple models to finish up for two people. You are not forgotten. I promised the builders I would try to put an order together so i can send some work their way. Im currently trying to figure out what to do with ManorModels, actually the Dynamics themselves. I have lots of time and money invested and it is an established business with manufacturing already set up with potential to make some good money in the future and have additional models produced as well. If anybody might be interested in purchasing the rights, tooling, factory access etc. shoot me a PM and we can discuss it. For now, Im going to give it one last hoorah and try to sell some models on the cheap. How cheap? Really cheap! If you have ever wanted a Dynamic or want to be sure you not without one for a while maybe ever, the time to buy one is now. Hopefully there are enough of you out there with interest and this might buy me some more time. This is a tough one for me but let's see how it goes. I could use your guys help on this one. Thanks for all the support over the years.

Ok, here's the deal! Im going to lower all the pricing on the website until the end of the month. I have the builders ready to start processing these models and we are looking around 8-10 weeks to get them. Order what you like and add a note in your paypal transaction as to which colors you would like. I should be able to get everyone's color choice if I know ahead of time. I can't do any bulk buy discounts as these models are priced just over cost. I can do bulk shipping to save a group some money on a large order. For international orders I will try to combine shipping and find someone in the group to receive the order. Like the last sale I dont know how many models will be ordered so keep in mind that the first shipment should arrive in 8-10 weeks and then maybe every 4 weeks after that. Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you guys on the hill again soon.

Place orders here: www.manormodels.com

I will be here checking PM's and emails to answer any questions.

Joe Manor
joe manor is offline Find More Posts by joe manor
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2013, 12:14 AM
ETS....Energy retention system
gold coast australia
Joined Aug 2008
5,418 Posts
Bummer Joe... Hope someone does take over from you.

Tim
timbuck is online now Find More Posts by timbuck
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Gizmo 36 pics
Old May 12, 2013, 05:06 AM
Where is the inspiration
Moira
Joined Feb 2006
785 Posts
I hope you can find a way to keep the Dynamics going.
Is there an issue with low take rates at the moment?

If different countries get enough numbers will you allows shipping direct from the factory to individual countries? this could make it even cheaper still. with the $150 on a D60 plus import duties it all stacks up.

But I do realise that the Idea is to get as many planes in the bog and spread the costs.
wdeighton is offline Find More Posts by wdeighton
Old May 12, 2013, 07:59 PM
Just chillin @ 403 MPH
Boulder Colorado
Joined Nov 2005
5,208 Posts
A freind of mine as well as myself are interested the rights.

Contact me Joe

Nick
Jantar2A is offline Find More Posts by Jantar2A
Old May 13, 2013, 12:02 AM
"The devil made me do it!"
Perth, Western Australia
Joined Apr 2010
262 Posts
Hi Joe

Sorry I'm not in the market for a new machine but I'll spread the word to the local F3F & DS crew and hopefully get some orders for you. Whatever happens Joe, be proud of what you have managed to achieve. You've produced some great models and pushed DS'ing to new limits and inspired a LOT of flyers around the world in the process.

Nigel
Nigel M is offline Find More Posts by Nigel M
Old May 13, 2013, 02:14 AM
Liempde, Netherlands
Joined Jul 2007
150 Posts
+1 on Nigels's post
ron gijzen is offline Find More Posts by ron gijzen
Old May 13, 2013, 03:16 AM
PB of 733kph
Christchurch, New Zealand
Joined Jul 2005
5,298 Posts
Joe, you personally made Fast DS affordable for the masses! Thank you =)
ALEX HEWSON is offline Find More Posts by ALEX HEWSON
RCG Plus Member
Old May 14, 2013, 03:51 PM
Stay in it!!!!
Joined Aug 2004
5,050 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys. All PM's have been responded to.

Joe
Old May 14, 2013, 04:48 PM
Leicestershire
Joined Sep 2006
1,184 Posts
Hey fellas

Just to let you know Sloperacer in the UK still has stock of D60/80/130 and we will clear out stock too at 400/ 750/ call to discuss respectively. We have stock of all three models.

Joe - sorry I'm not in a position to take it forward bro. Talk soon.

Cheers

Zim
Zimodile is offline Find More Posts by Zimodile
Old May 14, 2013, 06:18 PM
More like crunchman....
United Kingdom, Cheshire East
Joined Mar 2007
908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX HEWSON View Post
Joe, you personally made Fast DS affordable for the masses! Thank you =)
+1 to that sentiment.

Extraordinary achievements.

Not aware of events leading to current circumstances, but if Joe's changing tack I wish him well & every success in the future.
dsman is offline Find More Posts by dsman
Old May 17, 2013, 09:16 PM
Stay in it!!!!
Joined Aug 2004
5,050 Posts
Thanks for the orders and the kindness everyone. It's looking like possibly someone might be picking up the Dynamic line and there are talks of great things to come. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Joe
Old May 17, 2013, 09:54 PM
ETS....Energy retention system
gold coast australia
Joined Aug 2008
5,418 Posts
Great new mate..

Tim
timbuck is online now Find More Posts by timbuck
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Gizmo 36 pics
Old May 28, 2013, 05:30 PM
Stay in it!!!!
Joined Aug 2004
5,050 Posts
Thanks again for the orders. Still a few more days to get in on this deal. Well, as of now there isn't anyone that has decided to take over this deal. I am open to offers from anyone who might be interested in purchasing this business. Send a PM or an email and we can discuss it. There is good money to be made here but I cannot afford to take away from my other business at the moment. This is a great opportunity for someone. Pass the word out please.

Joe
Old May 30, 2013, 02:23 PM
Objects in mirror are losing
USA, NV, Reno
Joined May 2003
3,577 Posts
Just placed my order! Thanks Joe for all that you've done for DS.
Hopefully you can return to building (and designing) planes for the fun and challenge.
1000MPH is offline Find More Posts by 1000MPH
Old Aug 30, 2013, 11:04 AM
Stay in it!!!!
Joined Aug 2004
5,050 Posts
Ok guys, the models have arrived. I will begin sorting orders on Monday and hopefully have all orders shipped by the end of next week. That is the goal anyway, there are a lot of boxes to pack. Thanks for your patience as I did expect the models to arrive two weeks ago. I will be in touch with those who have open orders or color options and also those who have sent inquiries in the past few weeks your not forgotten. I will be in touch in the next few days to get you covered. Thanks for the orders all and hopefully I can keep this going. Im still open to offers if anyone is interested in buying this business. I really don't have time to properly manage it anymore. I hate to see it die a slow death. It could be so much better if someone had the time and energy. Im willing to consult for a while to give it the boost it needs. Let me know.

Joe Manor