HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 13, 2013, 04:57 AM
Crasher
Joined Oct 2013
39 Posts
Are there any signal towers near you? They could be interfering with the radio system. This could explain why all systems do not work. GO look around. And if you have one, use those machines that check for interference on a certain frequency. I forgot what it is called.
Hope this helps
theepicflyer is offline Find More Posts by theepicflyer
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2013, 10:50 AM
United States, CA, Garden Grove
Joined Oct 2000
11,976 Posts
Go to Dimension Engineering's website and read FAQ's about when you do or don't need to add a switch mode BEC device to your speed control. I use their Park BEC because it is tiny, cheap, works well, is easiest to install ( you don't need to disconnect red wire to receiver). If you buy a speed control with built in switch mode BEC circuit, read the specs and make sure it is rated to work with the number of cells and number and size of servos that you are using.

http://www.dimensionengineering.com/
E-Challenged is offline Find More Posts by E-Challenged
Old Nov 13, 2013, 05:02 PM
Joined Apr 2012
8 Posts
Excellent information guys, thanks again for your responses.
majorlemond is offline Find More Posts by majorlemond
Old Nov 13, 2013, 07:06 PM
ARFs make me BARF
United States, MI, Roseville
Joined Dec 2000
9,002 Posts
Wattmeter wattmeter wattmeter! You cannot be into electrics without one... You're flying blind so to speak.
Get one and test. We need real life numbers to work with. Also grab a servo amp tester, they are only about $20 US. It'll tell you what your servos are pulling when working...

Mark
mrittinger is offline Find More Posts by mrittinger