SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Raydee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 02, 2013, 11:45 AM
RC Addict
Western NY
Joined Jun 2002
1,668 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Sold
Two Baja 5SC bodies for sale

I have two Baja 5SC bodies that I am looking to sell.

First is the stock 5SC body that I painted orange. The body has some small cracks here and there but is overall in good shape with lots of life left to it. I used the Team Chase cage from the start so that really helped keep the body from getting to beat up.

Second is a brand new Woodster 5SC Wide body with new sticker kit. This body is cut out for the 5SC and just needs to be painted. It still has the protective film on it.

Looking for $210 shipped for both bodies through paypal with no extra fee's. Shipping will be through UPS or USPS depending on which is cheaper. Insurance must be covered by the buyer, if no insurance is wanted I won't be held responsible if the box is lost or damaged.

Raydee is offline Find More Posts by Raydee
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread