HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2013, 09:09 PM
Joined Aug 2010
238 Posts
Discussion
Walkera Labybird with Devo F4

Walkera QR ladybird V2 W/DEVO F4 Transmitter FPV Combo, anyone tried this?

ladybird with a camera
myrcmodel is offline Find More Posts by myrcmodel
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2013, 01:38 AM
Joined Jul 2012
59 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrcmodel View Post
Walkera QR ladybird V2 W/DEVO F4 Transmitter FPV Combo, anyone tried this?

ladybird with a camera
I saw many forums on this new Walkera item, and just waiting for more excellent reviewing on the instructions and video testing....
WXIA is offline Find More Posts by WXIA
Old Feb 03, 2013, 08:59 AM
Team WarpSquad
Japan, Tokyo
Joined Jun 2011
2,882 Posts
I have one - arrived today - just 2 test flights - video is really quite amazing for such a tiny bug - super stable, no vibrations. I'm struggling to fly it in the living room using fpv but it is kind of possible. LB flies nicely outside (I have a V1 anyway) so I'm looking forward to having a bit of fun outdoors soon.
I'll try to do a full mini review once I have a couple of days testing under my belt, sadly I'm on-site tomorrow so no chance to fly tomorrow. Wednesday am maybe...

First impressions are very good though - amazed at the stability of the video, plus the TX has video and audio out - no cables supplied for that though which is a bit of shame otherwise we could fly via the TV
thwaitm is offline Find More Posts by thwaitm
Old Feb 05, 2013, 07:35 AM
Team WarpSquad
Japan, Tokyo
Joined Jun 2011
2,882 Posts
Looks like using a LiPo in the TX is almost a requirement since the voltage on the NiMH cells drops 0.2V per 5 minute flight.
Not really surprising when you think of the juice in use but I can't imagine using alkalines for it... you'd be want to be buying stock in your local battery factory for sure!

Image is great though... I can almost fly FPV in the living room now... (flight 4)
thwaitm is offline Find More Posts by thwaitm