HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by svtdoug, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 31, 2012, 04:58 PM
United States, WA, Gig Harbor
Joined Oct 2009
120 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Parkzone UM P-51 BNF for sale

Complete Parkzone UN P-51 BNF for sale in original box with spare prop, prop shaft and spinners. Also included are charger, battery, and instruction manual.

Normal wear - a few minor wrinkles around the nose and scuff marks. Flies well, everything works. I've also widened the battery area to take 240 mah Lipos

I just don't have time to fly the UMs - and some have to go before I can add to the hanger.

Full description can be found at http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Def...prodid=pkz3680

Asking $65. Will ship at buyer's expense - at cost - CONUS.
svtdoug is offline Find More Posts by svtdoug
Last edited by svtdoug; May 31, 2012 at 05:06 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2012, 10:14 AM
Joined May 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by svtdoug View Post
Complete Parkzone UN P-51 BNF for sale in original box with spare prop, prop shaft and spinners. Also included are charger, battery, and instruction manual.

Normal wear - a few minor wrinkles around the nose and scuff marks. Flies well, everything works. I've also widened the battery area to take 240 mah Lipos

I just don't have time to fly the UMs - and some have to go before I can add to the hanger.

Full description can be found at http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Def...prodid=pkz3680

Asking $65. Will ship at buyer's expense - at cost - CONUS.
I will purchase via Paypal invoice or other preferred payment method your P-51, cub and spare motor upgrade as advertised with cub for comined total of $110.00 plus pay shipping. Dominnick Olivito Jr., 74 penny Road S.W., Carrollton, Ohio 44615 330-323-9148 cindyo22@frontier.com I prefer being contact via my email, it is easier for me to respond, etc. Thanks, Dom
D olivito is offline Find More Posts by D olivito
Old Jun 03, 2012, 11:56 AM
Joined May 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by D olivito View Post
I will purchase via Paypal invoice or other preferred payment method your P-51, cub and spare motor upgrade as advertised with cub for comined total of $110.00 plus pay shipping. Dominnick Olivito Jr., 74 penny Road S.W., Carrollton, Ohio 44615 330-323-9148 cindyo22@frontier.com I prefer being contact via my email, it is easier for me to respond, etc. Thanks, Dom
I would appreciate your reply as I am interested in purchasing your cub and p-51 with assorted items advertised, today if possible. Thank you kindly. Dominick
D olivito is offline Find More Posts by D olivito
Closed Thread