HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 05, 2010, 07:11 AM
Joined Jun 2009
171 Posts
Discussion
Dynam Turbo Jet

Saw that Nitroplanes posted a new video of a pretty cool looking passenger jet. It was called the Dynam Turbo Jet... seems like a pretty generic name and trying to search for more information didn't yield much.

Here's the video:

New Dynam Turbo Jet Twin Brushless EDF Review (7 min 11 sec)

Anyone have any new information on this? I also can't find it anywhere on Nitroplanes site, but their site is horribly impossible to find anything anyways.
MrEvoMan is offline Find More Posts by MrEvoMan
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 05, 2010, 11:51 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,639 Posts
Pretty cool.
kydawg1 is online now Find More Posts by kydawg1
Old Nov 06, 2010, 08:08 AM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Mar 2010
809 Posts
Not out yet. The video is of their sample. You will probably see it ready to be shipped around Thanksgiving/ Christmas season. I think the plane could look a lot more like a Citation. That nose looks soooo cheap. The gear needs to be lowered 1/2" or more.
jdlilfan is offline Find More Posts by jdlilfan
Old Nov 06, 2010, 08:13 AM
Joined Jun 2009
171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlilfan View Post
Not out yet. The video is of their sample. You will probably see it ready to be shipped around Thanksgiving/ Christmas season. I think the plane could look a lot more like a Citation. That nose looks soooo cheap. The gear needs to be lowered 1/2" or more.
Agreed on all points.

There's cut outs for retracts, they're just not in the plane yet. Maybe it'll come with retracts.

Flight seemed very stable and good!
Old Nov 09, 2010, 05:31 PM
Joined Dec 2009
64 Posts
Well, Well, Well. . . I've been searching for an aircraft like this for a few YEARS now and it just may be the one for me. . . Dynam has been doing the unthinkable by putting out all the civil aircraft that you could only dream about from other producers and I especially have my eye fixed towards their Ce$$n@ 310. A 2200 Mah battery and the 48 inch wingspan have me drooling
perfectlanding is offline Find More Posts by perfectlanding
Old Nov 09, 2010, 06:09 PM
Joined Jun 2009
171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlanding View Post
Well, Well, Well. . . I've been searching for an aircraft like this for a few YEARS now and it just may be the one for me. . . Dynam has been doing the unthinkable by putting out all the civil aircraft that you could only dream about from other producers and I especially have my eye fixed towards their Ce$$n@ 310. A 2200 Mah battery and the 48 inch wingspan have me drooling
Now we just need details about when/where/how much.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 08:05 PM
United States, MN, Maplewood
Joined Jul 2003
216 Posts
Dynam Turbo Jet

It's out, and I have one on the way, should be here Friday! anyone out there have any ideas on a retract fit??
ZAGI CRAZEE is offline Find More Posts by ZAGI CRAZEE
Old Nov 15, 2010, 08:08 PM
Joined Jul 2003
216 Posts
Nitroplanes.............................179.00
Old Nov 21, 2010, 11:11 AM
Joined Jul 2003
216 Posts
Dynam Turbo Jet

I got mine on Friday, is now complete, i painted my canopy to match the rest of the jet. Did not like that smoky canopy, so i painted the windows black and outlined the window frames and painted the top white, Then i clear coated it to protect the paint, looks much better now. Nice looking jet, is ready for maiden when the weather gets better, now it is freezing rain so everything is ICY!! I will post a pic when i get the camera back from wife...............Zagi
Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:38 PM
Joined Sep 2010
8 Posts
Where is it? I can't find it on the Nitro site.
mymyankee7 is offline Find More Posts by mymyankee7
Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:39 PM
Joined Sep 2010
8 Posts
Found it!!
mymyankee7 is offline Find More Posts by mymyankee7
Old Nov 23, 2010, 08:07 AM
Joined Jun 2009
171 Posts
Link?
Old Nov 23, 2010, 07:11 PM
Joined Jul 2003
216 Posts
I did the maiden flight tonight, flies awesome no issues, stock radio works fine, no interference issues, looks fantastic in the air!! to anyone out there thinking about getting one of these, go for it it is a real nice airplane!!.................Zagi
Old Nov 23, 2010, 07:16 PM
Joined Jul 2003
216 Posts
Go to nitroplanes, go to newest RC products, then scroll down you will see it Zagi
Old Nov 27, 2010, 03:58 PM
Joined Jul 2003
216 Posts
Dynam Turbo Jet

Hi, 3rd Flight, had radio issue, fans cut out then came back on, happened twice in less than a minute. control came back so i landed safely, pulled stock receiver and installed a AR600 six channel, now will be ready to accept flaps and retracts. flew again after install.... no "hits" at all works perfect on my DX7... Zagi