satnaam: o
1satnaam is offline Find More Posts by 1satnaam
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2014, 11:06 PM
Joined Oct 2009
1,307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Susbauer View Post
I don't remember if I posted this before, but the ARF models of the Electrolyte should be available about the time man in a sleigh is making his rounds.
booo that is still 6 weeks away plus another couple weeks for shipping

while we are on the subject any ball park figures on pricing or final color scheme?
nighthawk0077 is offline Find More Posts by nighthawk0077
Last edited by nighthawk0077; Nov 14, 2014 at 11:11 PM.
Old Nov 18, 2014, 08:01 PM
HobbyKing
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Joined Apr 2001
4,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk0077 View Post
booo that is still 6 weeks away plus another couple weeks for shipping

while we are on the subject any ball park figures on pricing or final color scheme?
Check our Facebook page, we may be leaking some images soon. For pricing see below....
Paul Susbauer is offline Find More Posts by Paul Susbauer
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
Joined Sep 2004
119 Posts
Anyone heard anything further about this release? It looks really promising and I need to place a HK order soon!
straightup is online now Find More Posts by straightup
Old Dec 19, 2014, 08:10 PM
Joined Oct 2009
1,307 Posts
According to Paul, you have about another week until it appears on their website, then a couple more weeks until delivery
Old Dec 20, 2014, 09:25 AM
BVM Viper Fever
United States, OH, Dayton
Joined Apr 2004
5,560 Posts
Straight up,
To be honest I don't know the release date. During the process of quality checking a production kit we found an important part (shroud extension) was missing from all the kits. It's mostly my fault for not emphasizing the importance of this part (CG purposes and ease of construction) to HK sooner. They have been very patient will me and focused on quality. HK is making sure all the kits have that final part before releasing it. A little insider info is that compared to their other products, this first run of kits is not nearly as large. My apologies for the delay.
pdawg is online now Find More Posts by pdawg
Old Dec 20, 2014, 04:24 PM
Joined Sep 2004
119 Posts
"Good things come to people wait", but hurry up I'm impatient Glad to hear there is a focus on quality. Please keep us posted. I want the chance to get one before they sell out
straightup is online now Find More Posts by straightup
Old Dec 20, 2014, 09:59 PM
Joined Oct 2009
1,307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg View Post
Straight up,
To be honest I don't know the release date. During the process of quality checking a production kit we found an important part (shroud extension) was missing from all the kits. It's mostly my fault for not emphasizing the importance of this part (CG purposes and ease of construction) to HK sooner. They have been very patient will me and focused on quality. HK is making sure all the kits have that final part before releasing it. A little insider info is that compared to their other products, this first run of kits is not nearly as large. My apologies for the delay.
Thanks for the update and also for making sure everything is up to snuff