HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Joined Apr 2013
6 Posts
Help!
OrangeRX and Spektrum receivers DEAD !

Hi guys, unfortunately I have a pretty serious problem and I need a bit of help.

I built a quad around the HobbyKing AIO board last week and got it working great. It's a simple setup with a 3S 2200 lipo bluetooth, gps, etc... So nothing really out of the ordinary. At first I was using a OrangeRx R615X and the thing was flawless...That is until one day I powered up my quad and the receiver simply wasn't working. No lights, no nothing. The only sign of life is a quick flash of both LEDs when I first add power. I tried adding the bind plug and the same thing happens, no luck.

I decided to count my losses and figured the problem was the cheap receiver, so I pulled my Spektrum AR6210 from my heli and used it in the quad. I bound it up and once again flawless. Today to my surprise I powered up my quad again and the same thing happened to my Spektrum receiver!! The only difference is that with this one the the red light flashes for about a half second when I power it on with the bind plug. So now I have two dead receivers and I don't know why!

I've tried rotating the power lead and It made no difference. I cant find this problem anywhere online, and I'm afraid to buy another receiver for a quad that seems to eat them for lunch!
aliastdp is online now Find More Posts by aliastdp
to remove ads between posts