HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: Would you purchase a Freewing T-28 Trojan 1400mm?
Yes, I'd purchase a Freewing T-28 in a heartbeat! 3 33.33%
No thanks, I'm satisfied with my FMS T-28. 2 22.22%
There are better T-28 options available. 1 11.11%
No thanks, I'll pass on a T-28 in general. 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM
United States, VA
Joined Aug 2011
38 Posts
Poll
Freewing T-28 Trojan! Please make one!

I don't know about the rest of you but over the last few years, Freewing has released some really scale looking planes (i.e. P-51, F-86, F-16 and etc). Would they consider making a T-28 Trojan? I know FMS already makes a great T-28 in 3 different color schemes but if Freewing can come up with a great looking P-51, I can't imagine how well they can improve on the FMS T-28. Any insiders know if this is something they have considered or have they passed on it? White and orange Navy theme is my favorite color scheme!
Espressoo is offline Find More Posts by Espressoo
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:17 PM
Coy, peruser of worlds
Augusta, KS USA
Joined Dec 2007
4,866 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espressoo View Post
I don't know about the rest of you but over the last few years, Freewing has released some really scale looking planes (i.e. P-51, F-86, F-16 and etc). Would they consider making a T-28 Trojan? I know FMS already makes a great T-28 in 3 different color schemes but if Freewing can come up with a great looking P-51, I can't imagine how well they can improve on the FMS T-28. Any insiders know if this is something they have considered or have they passed on it? White and orange Navy theme is my favorite color scheme!
Here's one you may have overlooked, very good quality: http://www.nitroplanes.com/95a703-14...d-rtf-24g.html

Thread here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...=airfield+t+28
gnats82 is offline Find More Posts by gnats82
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
United States, VA
Joined Aug 2011
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnats82 View Post
Thanks for the info. I've noticed it on NP but since it's no longer an FMS T-28 and what seems like iffy spare parts I'm holding off. The thing that impresses me lately with Freewing planes are the scale features and metal struts and landing gear. Would be great if they too entered the popular T-28 crowd. The FMS T-28 thread is super long with lots of followers.
Espressoo is offline Find More Posts by Espressoo