HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Esprit Model, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 03, 2014, 03:15 PM
Canada, ON, London
Joined Dec 2006
14 Posts
Jeti Fuel Flow Sensor

I just connected my fuel sensor and got it working by using my jetibox to program it then I set up auto connect in sensors area in my DS-16 Transmitter and it shows 3 different views. The 1st is Fuel flow ml/min not sure why I would use this but I guess it is nice to know just how much fuel is being used per minute, 2nd is Volume set for the size of my tank which I set as 1700ml, 3rd is the volume in % I set mine to alarm me at 10% which should give me enough time to land my jet. My problem is after I have landed and I refill my tank to go up again, I was hoping that the sensor would automaticly reset when I plug my battery pack back in to startup again. Maybe I did not set it up correctly in the jetibox menu thats my next step to check it again but I was hoping someone else might know what to do already? Thanks
ace010101 is offline Find More Posts by ace010101
to remove ads between posts