Old Jun 12, 2015, 06:01 PM
Find More Posts by fnlrun
Capitalist
United States, CA, Redding
Joined Sep 2008
1,945 Posts
Discussion
HobbyKing WEST shipping issues??

I've been waiting 6 days for an order (very small) to ship. I've been a customer since they were Hobby City so I understand crap happens. Spoke with Chineese Harold and Kenney, and got the same "there is a problem at that warehouse" answer. Anyone know what's going on???
fnlrun is offline Find More Posts by fnlrun
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 12, 2015, 06:51 PM
Find More Posts by HobbyKingCSNYC
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Dec 2013
450 Posts
PM me the order number and I'll look into it.

Rob

HK CS NY
HobbyKingCSNYC is offline Find More Posts by HobbyKingCSNYC
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 14, 2015, 01:41 AM
Find More Posts by fnlrun
Capitalist
United States, CA, Redding
Joined Sep 2008
1,945 Posts
Sent and thank you!
fnlrun is offline Find More Posts by fnlrun
Old Jun 16, 2015, 08:24 PM
Find More Posts by Pa flyer
Joined Aug 2012
1,737 Posts
Let me tell you about the time I ordered a HK450Gt from the West warehouse and got a 3 ch rx instead and the poor customer service and wait I had to endure to finally get my helicopter. And to add insult to injury I was never reimbursed for the postage to send the tx back. And by the way, I'm a platinum customer! I still buy from HK quite frequently but I always have my fingers crossed when I do, hoping for the best and knowing that I'm better off taking the loss if my order's wrong or a part is defective than dealing with their sad excuse for customer service.
Pa flyer is offline Find More Posts by Pa flyer
Last edited by Pa flyer; Jun 21, 2015 at 05:49 AM.
Old Jul 01, 2015, 01:22 PM
Find More Posts by startazz
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,930 Posts
Pa Flyer,i'd be really surprised if it was the boys from the USACS because they have a good reputation on these threads for getting things done and fast,especially Rob because i've seen a good few posts people thanking him for his quick and helpful service,so if you ever have a problem in the future it might be worth trying these boys first,the best way would be to send Rob a PM,but lets hope you never need to.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Find More Posts by r39o
Old newb
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Feb 2003
416 Posts
They must have fixed things now. I ordered several items, making sure they are all from the West warehouse, in the morning In the wee hours of the next day the USPS shows as acceppted and in transit to me. Delivery shows as coming in the next business day.

Not to say there can not be issues as I had one package go through Bell Gardens CA 3 times before it made it, too......that was a couple of months ago......

We tend only to report the negative but they do good more times than not

Thanks guys!
r39o is offline Find More Posts by r39o