New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 11, 2015, 11:47 AM
Find More Posts by jesolins
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Feb 2007
15,114 Posts
Hi Gents,
Just saw this 10% discount coupon offer when you load and login the Banggood mobile app:
http://www.banggood.com/event-appdown-index.html
I just loaded it and on a Samsung S4. It works fine and the 10% coupon was delivered as promised after I logged into the mobile app using my normal Banggood login and password.
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index
jesolins is offline Find More Posts by jesolins
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 21, 2015, 03:03 AM
Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
7,155 Posts
Received a bunch of promo codes from BG this evening, but selected only a couple that relate to this forum:

Eachine 3D X4 Quadcopter.
Use Code: Ea3dx4. Promo Price $34.99
I would like to get this model and do a review for all of you.

SJ4000 DVR Camera.
Use Code: SJ4000. Promo Price $84.99
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Mar 24, 2015, 10:36 AM
Sx4
Find More Posts by Sx4
Sx4
Joined Jan 2015
38 Posts
Hi Aaron,

I ordere this battery bundle from Banggood on Jan. 16:
Syma X5-15 X5C H5C 1 To 4 3.7V 600MAH Upgrade Battery

I still haven't received it. Wrote to Banggood via the web site ten days ago and no answer to my query either.

Do you think you can help?

(I'll PM you the order number and my name)

Thanks!
Sx4 is offline Find More Posts by Sx4
Old Mar 26, 2015, 05:04 AM
Find More Posts by RCQuaddiction
Joined Sep 2014
230 Posts
Jacky?
RCQuaddiction is offline Find More Posts by RCQuaddiction
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 02, 2015, 09:24 PM
Find More Posts by Multirotor Go
Joined Jan 2015
887 Posts
Hello! when are you going to get Syma X13? and all the huiying quadcopters?
And UDI U840 and UDI U939 . Awesome quadcopters that you still don't have listed

I have had a really good experience buying from you, so I hope you get them.
Multirotor Go is offline Find More Posts by Multirotor Go
Old May 02, 2015, 09:46 PM
Find More Posts by The RC Addict
The RC Addict
United States, PA, Trout Run
Joined Dec 2014
251 Posts
I would be very happy to see the Syma X13 on your site
The RC Addict is offline Find More Posts by The RC Addict
Old May 19, 2015, 01:17 PM
Find More Posts by Jaketheone46
Jaketheone46
United States, KY, Florence
Joined Nov 2014
814 Posts
Hello can someone please help me to u just understand what's going on. I have no problem waiting but just want to know what's going on.
I made a order of 1 meter of 18gauge silicon wire and 4 1s 150mah lipos for the CG023 well I paid for the order then it started showing as if it's 2 orders I even got 2 shipping emails. Even when I go on the sight it shows the wire as 1 order and the 4 tiny lipos as another order.
On the shipping emails I received the lipos went out about a hour before the wire.
The wire showed up a week or so ago. So why would the lipos not be in the package and why does my order show up as 2 orders. I mean all of my items would fit in the smallest package available.
Soon as I understand what's going on I'll finish waiting patiently.
Jaketheone46 is online now Find More Posts by Jaketheone46
Old May 19, 2015, 03:21 PM
Find More Posts by The RC Addict
The RC Addict
United States, PA, Trout Run
Joined Dec 2014
251 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketheone46 View Post
Hello can someone please help me to u just understand what's going on. I have no problem waiting but just want to know what's going on.
I made a order of 1 meter of 18gauge silicon wire and 4 1s 150mah lipos for the CG023 well I paid for the order then it started showing as if it's 2 orders I even got 2 shipping emails. Even when I go on the sight it shows the wire as 1 order and the 4 tiny lipos as another order.
On the shipping emails I received the lipos went out about a hour before the wire.
The wire showed up a week or so ago. So why would the lipos not be in the package and why does my order show up as 2 orders. I mean all of my items would fit in the smallest package available.
Soon as I understand what's going on I'll finish waiting patiently.
Sometimes if you are getting items that are out of stock/in a different warehouse/ or will take longer to get around, they will separate the order into separate packages I am planning on building a ZMR250 this summer and have alll of the items in my BG cart and it will be split into 2-3 orders It is normal to get the fastest delivery as possible on the closest items. Hope this helps.
The RC Addict is offline Find More Posts by The RC Addict
Old May 19, 2015, 07:50 PM
Find More Posts by vincent713
Keep em' high and let it fly
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Aug 2013
2,783 Posts
Lipo battery have stricter custom law and usually takes longer to receive. It will eventually get there.
vincent713 is offline Find More Posts by vincent713
Old May 19, 2015, 08:03 PM
Find More Posts by siriusflier
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
3,505 Posts
Banggood often splits orders into seperate shipments. And some shipping companies will not ship lipos, so they have to use a seperate company to ship them, and that might not be the least expensive, so it saves them money to ship seperately. And lipos may take a bit longer too. Some RCGroup members have said that when they order from Banggood, they order each item seperately so they don't have to worry about an item being held up by something that goes out of stock. A few of my past orders have been split, and sometimes it can take up to a week longer to get one of the split orders. Sometimes in product descriptions it say ships in 24 hours and sometimes it says ships in 6-9 days. My orders have come in as little as 10 days and as much as 35 days, with an average of probably about 20 days. I wouldn't worry too much if it hasn't been more than 35 days yet. But if you wait until after about 9pm, you can usually get a banggood rep on live chat to inquire about your order, just use simple, clear language because there is a language barrier. And they will probably just ask you to be patient and wait a few more days. Hope this helps.
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old May 20, 2015, 09:06 PM
Find More Posts by Jaketheone46
Jaketheone46
United States, KY, Florence
Joined Nov 2014
814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The RC Addict View Post
Sometimes if you are getting items that are out of stock/in a different warehouse/ or will take longer to get around, they will separate the order into separate packages I am planning on building a ZMR250 this summer and have alll of the items in my BG cart and it will be split into 2-3 orders It is normal to get the fastest delivery as possible on the closest items. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply. They showed up today.
Jaketheone46 is online now Find More Posts by Jaketheone46
Old May 29, 2015, 11:18 AM
Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,098 Posts
I placed an order recently for MiniCP tail set and battery conversion wire. I got the wrong wire, might have been mislabeled, those things can happen, and the Mini CP tail was severely damaged, as it was just packed in some foam, and shipped in a plastic bag. Tail rotor was in 2 halves, tail motor holder bent, possible also the motor busted too, as these small motors don't like hard impacts.

I contacted customer service, and we agreed the wrong/broken parts would be shipped again, taking precautions not to have the same problems happening.

Well, unfortunately, I got the same wrong wire, and another busted MiniCP tail set. I am a patient man usually, but I am not very confident that if I mail about this again, I will get a good MiniCP tail set the next time, and the correct conversion wire. So I decided to bring this to your attention directly, here.

Hope you can solve this for me, so I can get the right conversion wire, and an intact MiniCP tail set.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Last edited by SoloProFan; May 29, 2015 at 11:36 AM.
Old Jun 02, 2015, 12:29 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,098 Posts
Seems like this thread is not getting closely monitored by BG, tried my luck mailing customer service again, maybe the third time they'll get it right, and I won't receive a broken Mini CP tail "jigsaw puzzle".
Old Jun 07, 2015, 01:20 AM
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
16,098 Posts
Aaron, can you reply to the PM I sent you a few days ago?