New Products Flash Sale
Old May 10, 2015, 08:38 PM
Find More Posts by wparsons
Canada, ON, Whitby
Joined Aug 2008
9,007 Posts
Turns out I may have spoke too soon. Tried it again tonight, this time I let it get more satellites locked (last time was 3, this time 6). Flies terribly with enough satellites locked for the GPS hold to work. Motors sputtering, fell out of the sky with no recovery, etc.

Basically feels like the GPS hold is conflicting with something and the board can't manage it. It also seems like the altitude hold is affected, does MultiWii 2.4 try to use GPS for altitude as well?

I did get a full pack through it without GPS mode turned on without issue, but every time I tried to flip on GPS hold it instantly freaked out.

Does anyone have GPS working well with a Quadrino Zoom on 2.4? Care to share setup details in case I'm missing something obvious?

Will GPS and RTH work with baro disabled?
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
to remove ads between posts