HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 25, 2004, 08:13 PM
Joined Dec 2003
28 Posts
Repairing Molded Wings

I have a aquired a Tragi with multiple leading edge rip damage and skin delaminations up to the spar which is still intact. I'm looking for advice, links to posts from folks who have experience repairing molded wings.
dbrackett is offline Find More Posts by dbrackett
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 25, 2004, 08:17 PM
Knowledge increases life's FOV
Third Stone from the Sun
Joined Nov 2003
1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrackett
I have a aquired a Tragi with multiple leading edge rip damage and skin delaminations up to the spar which is still intact. I'm looking for advice, links to posts from folks who have experience repairing molded wings.
Have any photos of the damage?
Sled Driver is offline Find More Posts by Sled Driver
Old Oct 26, 2004, 12:13 PM
Joined Dec 2003
28 Posts
Thanks Frank. The tree slashing Tragi should be ready for the canyon this summer. Hope to see you there. The recommended links show generally how to proceed. I hope to post some pictures of the repairs at a later date. DB
Old Oct 26, 2004, 05:29 PM
Joined Dec 2003
28 Posts
I have some pictures of the damaged Tragi wing that are sized for attachment to posts in this thread. Trouble is, I can't figure out how attach the photos. When I click on the attach image icon, I get a window asking for script prompt? What the heck is that? How do you guys attach all your cool photos? Feeling dumb this afternoon. DB