HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 07, 2014, 09:29 PM
Joined Oct 2014
4 Posts
Discussion
Heng Long Tiger 1 suddenly wont start

Umm Hello sirs..... I would like to ask for solutions because my Tiger 1 suddenly wont start.... I had it for 1 1/2 months now, I didnt use it for some time, but when I decided to use the it again it wont work the light just flashes and no sound and no smoke..... plus the Multi Function unit part smells like burned wire.....
NewKid15 is offline Find More Posts by NewKid15
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2014, 03:27 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,858 Posts
OK I ran into that one a wile back with a repair. what I found was some of the wireing on the mother board sborted out had to replace the mother board. .
OK on what your saying It could be a low battery for starters or maybe a wire came off some whear. . FOR I have seen that as well. OR battery leads are not tight.
Lets hope is not the first one. . BUT what your telling us that you can smell burnt of some kind dose not sound good to me. ONE thing for sure if you have a low battery in your radio or tank that will cause what your saying with the lights.
LET us know what you fine out and happens I wish you luck
. DON THE Rustbucket
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Old Oct 13, 2014, 08:10 PM
Joined Oct 2014
4 Posts
Umm I solved by cleaning the remote controls board but the problem now is my tanks left track is slower or doesnt move at all, another forum member said that I might have toasted the board or the gearbox is busted
NewKid15 is offline Find More Posts by NewKid15