HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:08 PM
United States, PA, Meadville
Joined Feb 2011
193 Posts
Discussion
Beware REVELL Balsa

Not all Balsa is created equal. As a NOOB I am just learning this. You experienced guys please bear with me. I bought some online and while it may be suitable for a static model or for model railroads it just wont do for something you want to put in the air. My product was bought from Hobbylinc and they refuse to accept the return but that's not REVELL'S fault. But I think REVELL should be more upfront about the unsuitability of their product for flying planes. Instead of just saying their wood is great for airplanes perhaps they should say it is only good for static models. Please take my advice and if you are wanting to use balsa in planes you are flying use something like SIG AAA .
davovinch is online now Find More Posts by davovinch
to remove ads between posts