HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by danphillips, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 02:16 AM
Clear skies and calm winds...
United States, NC, Wilmington
Joined Nov 2011
843 Posts
Trader Rating: 114
Sold
4 new 2822 motors $10 each

I purchased these to build an x450 quad but decided to go larger, new unused will ship USPS first class (3 day delivery)

I'll Include 4 new prop adapters FREE !

4 new 2822 motors w/ prop adapters including shipping $42.00
danphillips is offline Find More Posts by danphillips
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2012, 02:22 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,625 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
I offer you 28$ for two of them if you want to split them. I have a US address you can ship to. I'll also pay the shipping.

I doubt you'll want to split them, but it's worth asking.

PM me if you're interested to sell me 2 of them

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 17, 2012, 08:44 AM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
I'll take all 4
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:18 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,625 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavinxman View Post
I'll take all 4
Thanks, mate....

C.
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:46 AM
United States, MO
Joined Apr 2009
330 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
Quote:
I'll take all 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Thanks, mate....

C.
That's NOT cool Gavinxman......
Bryan's Flyin is offline Find More Posts by Bryan's Flyin
Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:19 AM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan's Flyin View Post
That's NOT cool Gavinxman......
What's not cool ? If the guy wants to sale all 4 I'll buy if Chris what's to buy 2 then it's up to the guy . I was actually going to buy them for Chris to show him that I'm a good guy because he's got some kind of issues with me because I mixed up a pay pal Paymebt to him for $20 and sent him the $20 2 times and he sent my money back and i sent the $20 again . I was trying to buy 2 motors from myrc and and was trying to pay Chris and my Rc and had quad on the brain and I told Chris I sent it but I actully sent only 1 Paymebt and that was to my Rc . And apologized to Chris like 10 times already but he want accept my apology for my mistake over $20 !!!! I've sent him emails, Pms everything I know to do to try to explain to him what happend and I even told him about all the personal issue in my life with my little boys Moma not being seen for 11 days now and I tried to buy my little boy s new cnc Armattan for his Bday 12/20 but Chris keeps deleting my post so what's not cool , I've apologized to Chris as I've said over and over about $20 witch I've paid him twice because he sent it back 1 time . So I'm not going to kiss anyone's ass for nothing but I will admit when I'm wrong like I've done in 3 emails and 3 Pms and I will apologize like I've done many times all over a $20 pay pal mix up that I paid . I've always told Chris 100 times THANKS for all his help but the one time I make a mistake about mixing up the Paymebt for $20 because I've got a lot going in in my life and even this post is the lest of my problems but I'm a man of my word so I wanted to get this straight . These motors I have no use for but I thought maybe I'd get them and get the seller to send them to Chris to let him know again I'm a straight up guy and I'd like to do something for him for all the helps he's given me and all he's done for the quad Community and all his contributions and hard work for this hobby . But yeh get the motors I'll Order a set or 2 from else where . Now I have to yell my son that Chris will not sale me a quad for his Bday and I'll find him a quad from some where else . My little boy was the one who came running in my room at 6:30 am telling me Chris has the new quads for sale and that's what he wanted for his Bday was the cnc version and knowing he's missing his mom of course I wanted to get one order as soon as possible for him because he loves his Armattan 375 and I've got a set of spare motors coming for it and I've also order 4 lower kv motors until we get better at fkying because those 2600kv are to much for us . But if you guys could have seen his face at 6:30 when he seen Chris thread about the new quads orders he was taking and then he seen the cnc version he was so happy and said " daddy that's the coolest one I've ever seen and you if it's a Armattan you know it's bad " lolo do I jumped on after waking up good and reading his order procedure and ask questions like he said to do ( chris) but he deleted my order twice and will not accept my apology that I've offered like 3-4 times , I lost count after the last 3 . And all this over me making a mistake for a $20 pay pal Paymebt . And I sent him $38 for the extra parts and 2 motors and that was a mistake and I didn't get his email telling me he will not sale extra parts like that and I knew that but I was hopping he would make an exception just this once do I could get it back flying for my son but again I apologized 2 more times for that it it seams I'm just not someone that he cares for at all and that fine as I will only apologize so many times before I say the hell with it . So get the motors they didbt make 4 and quit lol . Im done apologizing for a simple mistake and I'm done asking to have a quad built for my little boys Bday , I'm not interested in being in a little click all I ever wanted was to make my son and the kids we help at the boys home happy with some Rc fun and my son got hooked on quads and I'm not interested in getting into all this nonsense over a Rc toy . Good luck and I'm out on the motors
Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:20 AM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Thanks, mate....

C.
They were for you as a gift for helping me is much !!! There all yours take em and thanks for not building my little boy a quad for his Bday
Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:28 AM
Joe_Crash
United States, MD, Gaithersburg
Joined Oct 2010
429 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
I'll take all four if available. Sent PM
joe_crash is offline Find More Posts by joe_crash
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:15 PM
USA, OR, Hillsboro
Joined Feb 2011
409 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
I'm not interested in getting into all this nonsense over a Rc toy . Good luck and I'm out on the motors

Whoa take your meds.
jsflyrv is offline Find More Posts by jsflyrv
Closed Thread