SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by charlton29, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2011, 02:54 AM
Joined Jul 2008
27 Posts
Discussion
Ups and Downs...

A bit of a dramatic time last weekend...the Rotor managed to have a wing stick at full deflection and rolled into the ground. One wing was broken completely, the other got away with some creasing. The fuselage had one crack. I think it got away lightly by landing in rather soft mud

Next day, the Catalina had an outing. A misjudged landing had it hit some weed and more water in an ESC This one just stopped working; no smoke leaked out. I ended up wading into waist-deep water to get it back. I now have a can of conformal coating for the electronics and expect to have fewer problems. We will see

Here's a couple of pictures of the swan patrol.
charlton29 is offline Find More Posts by charlton29
to remove ads between posts