|Dec 10, 2013, 03:58 PM|
OK well I just wondered what FPV kit everyone wants for Christmas. I'm not saying I'm going to buy it for you though.
So what's on the letter you're putting up the chimney?
My list goes like this...
1. Dragon Tracks
2. Helical antenna
|Dec 10, 2013, 04:30 PM|
Joined Jul 2013
Vtx (not sure which to get)
Incase you haven't noticed I'm brand new to FPV so I need a few other cables and things to get going!
|Dec 10, 2013, 05:48 PM|
United States, WA, Spokane
Joined Mar 2013
dragonlink, any good antenna tracking system, any good osd with RTH. And of course a really good really high gain antenna for the tracking system.
|Dec 10, 2013, 06:04 PM|
Dear Santa, make sure your factory elfs makes me:
1. "Light" wavelength bandwith video transmitter and receiver (2hz)
2. Full HD video goggle.
3. 10 cent size ardupilot with GPS
4. Electric turbine that last 3 hours on 2200mah 3s lipo
5. "Light" wavelength bandwith radio transmitter and receiver (1hz)
6. Magical lipos that lasts for months on single charge.
7. Brushless 9g servos
8. 50,000 megapixel cam
9. Sprinkle magical spell that make Hobby King deliver faster by 1 hour after order have been placed.
10. Make video goggle as thin as sunglasses.
Thanks, I'll make my chimney bigger later and some cookies left on table.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion DEAR SANTA - 1258 Mhz.||Eddie James||FPV Talk||7||Nov 12, 2012 08:19 PM|
|Idea Dear Santa||Mike Furcolow||Slope||3||Dec 24, 2006 07:07 PM|
|Dear Santa a new Corsair please!!!!!||MAKODS||Parkflyers||4||Dec 23, 2003 05:27 PM|