Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old May 02, 2012, 03:58 AM
Joined Mar 2012
28 Posts
Discussion
How to model a Delta Wing (Solidworks)

Hi all
Would you be kind enough in telling me how to model a 'Concorde-like' delta wing configuration design for my design?

I've got how to guides on modelling simple tapered wings but I'm lost on DELTA's

It's due tomorrow please please help!
Thanks so much
Billy88 is offline Find More Posts by Billy88
to remove ads between posts
Old May 02, 2012, 10:22 AM
Joined Mar 2012
28 Posts
More Info:

Assignment details: Build an RC-model aircraft to fly a 360 circuit in the field. The only limitations are wingspan 800mill.

I need to conjure up a cad design of the delta wing. from top down it looks like a concorde wing config. Ive got tutorials on how to cad a normal wing but nothing that is a delta. Im just stuck because im sort of a newbie at this and the taper isnt constantly decreasing along the span from root to tip. its like an ogival delta wing so the taper reduces along the span NON-UNIFORMLY

Shape:
Ogival-Delta Wing Configuration (think of concorde)

SW Version:
SW2012 Premium
Billy88 is offline Find More Posts by Billy88
Closed Thread