HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 08, 2011, 10:23 AM
Joined Jun 2011
25 Posts
Help!
Live video

Need help here. I want to get live video from my camera when I`m fliyng. My idea is to mount a camera Canon 7D or 5D on an helicopter and conect it to a video TX and receive the video on a monitor on the ground to see what Im recording. Where can I get the wire that connect the camera to the VTx to get live fed ?

Thanks.
R. Mendez is offline Find More Posts by R. Mendez
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 08, 2011, 02:15 PM
Manchester
Joined Jul 2008
464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Mendez View Post
Need help here. I want to get live video from my camera when I`m fliyng. My idea is to mount a camera Canon 7D or 5D on an helicopter and conect it to a video TX and receive the video on a monitor on the ground to see what Im recording. Where can I get the wire that connect the camera to the VTx to get live fed ?

Thanks.
Hi,

I just bought one about 4 weeks ago. You cant only get them from the US or Asia. I bought mine from a common auction site (ebay). Just search for av cable canon and younwill find a lot. Mine cost 5 excluding postage.

Good luck.
cvandenb is offline Find More Posts by cvandenb