HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:28 AM
Dieselized User
Chicagoland
Joined Feb 2000
7,387 Posts
Discussion
Club Brochure

This is the brochure I put together. I need to fill another page and we need a few more people who want to be available for contacts for the club. Do we have a club email address? I'll browse through the website for one or two more photos. Somebody proof the text. the logo looks funny in the PDF but it will print fine. The formatting of the columns is for duplex printing. This is a tri-fold brochure, so the logo is on the front and the mission is on the back. I can print these in black and white at home when we've decided it's ready. Color is cheap these days as well.

Greg
gkamysz is offline Find More Posts by gkamysz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2013, 07:12 PM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkamysz View Post
This is the brochure I put together. I need to fill another page and we need a few more people who want to be available for contacts for the club. Do we have a club email address? I'll browse through the website for one or two more photos. Somebody proof the text. the logo looks funny in the PDF but it will print fine. The formatting of the columns is for duplex printing. This is a tri-fold brochure, so the logo is on the front and the mission is on the back. I can print these in black and white at home when we've decided it's ready. Color is cheap these days as well.

Greg
You can use "info@coleagles.com" for an email address. I will point this to my email address for now.
I would also be willing to be available as a contact for the club. You may include my phone number which is on the newsletter.
SnowDog1974 is offline Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Old Faithful - 3DHS 51" Slick