SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:06 PM
Houston Intercont, Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B View Post
Romney has pulled a fast one on the hard liners that nominated him, he has as some predicted flip flopped from the hard line conservative during the nomination process to now a R moderate in order to get the votes of those undecided independent voters, voters that would have never voted for the "other" Romney.

I think most of the conservatives will agree with me, that a moderate is still far superior to an extreme left wing liberal that we have now. We just can't take another four years of this disaster. Now he may be taking the country in the direction that YOU want him to, but it sure isn't the direction that the conservatives want to go.
mikefast is online now Find More Posts by mikefast
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:13 PM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
I think most of the conservatives will agree with me, that a moderate is still far superior to an extreme left wing liberal that we have now. We just can't take another four years of this disaster. Now he may be taking the country in the direction that YOU want him to, but it sure isn't the direction that the conservatives want to go.
It is so important we get Obama out of office, anything Romney does at this point is just fine.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:16 PM
Central Texas
Joined Jun 2008
4,147 Posts
A little peak into the next debate

ambientech is offline Find More Posts by ambientech
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:21 PM
Joined Aug 2003
2,636 Posts
He had 3 1/2 years to prepare. I'm waiting for "Paper President" to hit the shelves. You know, how he convinced everyone he could lead and then got exposed.
HELModels is offline Find More Posts by HELModels
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:58 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
I don't know where you get this "extreme left wing liberal" stuff from, well I do know, but anyways to describe Obama as such is a laugh to say the least, he is a liberal ie democrat just like most all the other democrat presidents of the past, fighting for the classic democratic plank issues since Roosevelt.
Libelle201B is offline Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Old Oct 09, 2012, 06:04 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,801 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogie_ View Post
I know, it's getting to be old news that Pres Kardashian is going down in a ball of fire.
Thats a funny thing to say about the man that will hold the office for another four years.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Oct 09, 2012, 06:09 PM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
IMHO, the economic debate SHOULD have been Obamas strongest showing. I'd hate to to be him having to debate on foreign policy right now. None of the crap that the DNC puts into commercials can be brought up in face to face debate with Romney. Like the tax break for sending jobs overseas comment, they would go down in flames just as fast.

Hi ET, I missed you man!!!!!!!!!!!

Well..........

Just a wee bit
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Old Oct 09, 2012, 06:14 PM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech View Post
a little peak into the next debate

roflao!! :d
Old Oct 09, 2012, 06:29 PM
Houston Intercont, Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
Quote:
I don't know where you get this "extreme left wing liberal" stuff from, well I do know, but anyways to describe Obama as such is a laugh to say the least, he is a liberal ie democrat just like most all the other democrat presidents of the past, fighting for the classic democratic plank issues since Roosevelt.

I'll show you where I got it from. Here is one site of many that I have looked at since he started begging for the Presidency. Now I know if you are far enough to the left, then anybody else is to the right of you, at least a moderate.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...l-senator?lite
mikefast is online now Find More Posts by mikefast
Old Oct 09, 2012, 07:45 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,722 Posts
"Eye Of The Sparrow" — A Bad Lip Reading of the First 2012 Presidential Debate (3 min 42 sec)
bildo baggins is online now Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Oct 09, 2012, 08:01 PM
Made in the USA
Joined May 2010
423 Posts
That was funny, who thinks up this stuff?
Old Oct 09, 2012, 11:04 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Nov 2002
7,796 Posts
He'll lose because.......... Uuuuuhhhh............ Uuuuuuhhh............. Uuuuhhhh......... What was the question?
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman
Old Oct 09, 2012, 11:14 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Obama has one piece of baggage he will find VERY difficult to get rid of.... blaming the guy in charge before the election......which is now HIM.
Real Ira is online now Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientech View Post
A little peak into the next debate

]
no that's funny right dare!
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Old Oct 10, 2012, 12:49 AM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
I get this extreme liberal stuff from watching his actions and his arguments for them, but that's just me. Well, and everyone who actually pays attention to his background the basis of his arguments, and the reason they fit together.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat