This thread is privately moderated by Doubledog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 25, 2012, 07:26 AM
Trader Rating: 63
To build or fly today?
Thread OP
Wanted

Is anyone doing the rc bumper stickers for your auto?

Here's an idea for someone with a vinyl cutter or maybe the real dude will step up and see this:

A few years ago, someone was doing up stickers for your vehicle. It looked like Alvin holding a transmitter and the plane was coming back in on him. The seller was doing up serveral variations with a jet, heli, & a prop plane. Ya'll know of this person?

Sold the car & I'd like to christen the Q5 with something that says a little about me
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2012, 08:54 AM
Trader Rating: 6
Transplant in 1996
If you get a responce, let me know. I would like some about my K&B fleet.
Feb 25, 2012, 12:33 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Out the Window
62Pilot cut me a custom vinyl sticker for my car. I designed the sticker with several colors and he did a GREAT job cutting it for me. Here is a link to the thread:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ighlight=vinyl
Feb 25, 2012, 02:27 PM
Trader Rating: 1

Yes!

hey guys I make all kinds of stickers and decals! I have all ready made a bunch for some of the sailplane guys and DLG throwers you can see some of them here www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1578042 OR PM me for ANY custom request or if you would like to see some thing in particular ... I have a few others that I all ready made up, I will try to get some pics posted for you to see what im talkin about.
Jay
Last edited by UPflight; Feb 25, 2012 at 02:37 PM.
Feb 25, 2012, 02:33 PM
Trader Rating: 63
To build or fly today?
Thread OP
Jay, anything available like described in my orriginal post? The size was about that of a post card.
Feb 25, 2012, 02:41 PM
Trader Rating: 1
ya I can do any thing! I was just writing you a PM, but you beat me here I just threw up a pic of some of the past designs, for you to get an idea.
I can go as small (2") or as BIG (39' so far) as you would like.
shoot me a pm if you want a certin photo or plane or what ever im pretty easy
any color any size
Jay
Feb 25, 2012, 05:26 PM
Trader Rating: 6
Transplant in 1996
If it's possible, I would like a K&B .65 sportster engine (K&B colors) with "the only thing I fly" underneath it. About 12" tall by 18" long. Total w/shipping to Scribner, Ne 68057
Feb 25, 2012, 06:48 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Do it AGAIN! This time BETTER!
I just worked this up real quick. If you like it let me know size/color and I'll give you a quote.

Thanks

Ken
Feb 27, 2012, 09:44 PM
Trader Rating: 69
Hello All, Check this link out,
http://stores.ebay.com/Flipsidegraph...sub=1209653011

I am a retired mechanic after 40 years in the feild, an avid r/c nut and real pilot also, keep busy now full time cutting vinyl,
Feb 27, 2012, 09:55 PM
Trader Rating: 156
Can someone make just a small transmitter decal? 2x2 inches or less??
Feb 28, 2012, 09:07 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Build, Fly, Crash, repeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliper56
Hello All, Check this link out,
http://stores.ebay.com/Flipsidegraph...sub=1209653011

I am a retired mechanic after 40 years in the feild, an avid r/c nut and real pilot also, keep busy now full time cutting vinyl,
I just ordered one! Went ahead and paid too. I could not resist Calvin flying and the words "R/C pilots are good with their fingers". Thats a good one. Need it done in all white.
Dec 15, 2014, 06:48 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThermalThief
I just worked this up real quick. If you like it let me know size/color and I'll give you a quote.

Thanks

Ken
I am interested in one of these Calvin decals in white approximately 5 inches wide.
Thank you
Anita

Quick Reply