Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 26, 2014, 10:25 AM
United States, CA, Roseville
Joined Feb 2011
479 Posts
Discussion
"KK2.0" Problems

I recently placed a wanted ad for and older version "KK.2" FC stating that I preferred the older version to the newer versions 2.1 and 2.1.5. Since, I have received several PM's asking what was the cause for my preference so I thought I'd post a thread to find if anyone has had the same issues I've faced and ask for discussion for a possible fix.

The problem I have run into is that although newer version boards have worked awesome on all of my 450 size and above applications for some reason when applied to my 230 and 250 size quads I get a strange reaction when flipping and rolling. They tend to flip extremely rapidly, about 5 to 7 times within about 5 feet of vertical space. Don't get me wrong, it looks really cool but I can rarely land it and usually suffer the consequences.

I have tried flashing several firmware versions on the newer boards but nothing seems to work. When using and older KK2.0 board flashed with 1.6 firmware the problem goes away and it flies buttery smooth. Dunno' how to fix it at this point but am open to suggestion.
nautique is online now Find More Posts by nautique
to remove ads between posts