Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 24, 2013, 10:54 AM
Slovakia, Veľký Krtíš
Joined Dec 2006
666 Posts
Build Log
HobbyKing GEE BEE EPP 3D 1000mm

Hi guys...

This is my new GEE BEE made from EPP. I bought it as scratch & dent kit from HobbyKing. This was used for photo shooting. Model is very good quality just for 25 USD. Is huge, wingspan is 1000mm, length is 910mm but wing has big surface. Manufacturer of this model is RED EAGLE CHINA. My power setup is DUALSKY 2834-980kv with original APC 10x4,7 SF prop, ESC TURNIGY PLUSH 30A, 4 x HXT 900 servos and TURNIGY nano-tech 3S 1500 mAh 35-70C. RTF weight is 635g. I will share video from maiden flight...
pajlotmato is offline Find More Posts by pajlotmato
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2013, 04:06 PM
Joined Apr 2012
429 Posts
Nice

Looks very nice,my setup on my HK Yak,is about the same.I use Turnigy 1.3 lipos.I just finished entertaining the neighborhood.These airplanes are tough and a ball to fly.
Fired Up is offline Find More Posts by Fired Up
Old Mar 30, 2013, 02:06 PM
Joined Sep 2012
5 Posts
Looks good. I'm building mine now. On HK's board you mentioned that you didn't get instructions. Lucky for you 'cause they suck! I see u left out the Gear & might understand why. I'm trying to figure it out now and all they say is "After assembling the base" under a crappy little B&W pic. All the measurements are wrong as is the assembly order. I'm looking for assistance. Maybe a YT vid or something.

Good luck w/the Maiden, I'll keep an eye out for it.
NJWarrior is offline Find More Posts by NJWarrior
Old Mar 30, 2013, 02:52 PM
Slovakia, Veľký Krtíš
Joined Dec 2006
666 Posts
I didn´t use landing gear because they are not needed. I taking off from hand launch and also landing to the hand from torque roll Model has more than ten flights and flies perfect...I will share video but we have really bad weather here now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJWarrior View Post
Looks good. I'm building mine now. On HK's board you mentioned that you didn't get instructions. Lucky for you 'cause they suck! I see u left out the Gear & might understand why. I'm trying to figure it out now and all they say is "After assembling the base" under a crappy little B&W pic. All the measurements are wrong as is the assembly order. I'm looking for assistance. Maybe a YT vid or something.

Good luck w/the Maiden, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Old Sep 15, 2013, 05:22 AM
Antony (France)
Joined Sep 2003
2,883 Posts
Hi Pajlotmato
Could you measure and indicate the wing total area (dm2) ?
Thanks
Regards
Louis
Fourdan is offline Find More Posts by Fourdan
Old Sep 15, 2013, 03:06 PM
Slovakia, Veľký Krtíš
Joined Dec 2006
666 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourdan View Post
Hi Pajlotmato
Could you measure and indicate the wing total area (dm2) ?
Thanks
Regards
Louis
Sorry but I sold that model...