HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 26, 2009, 09:08 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
Rave
for those who want to know

My name is Lee. I am not affililated with bananahobby at all. I am not even what I would consider a valued custormer. I bought one of there cheapest helicopters. I wrote "a poor man's story". They (Pete) helped me get my copter in the air. It wasn't even there fault it wouldn't fly. Now I have crashed it trying to do a video that it shouldn't have been able to do. And Pete heard of it. He loves the hobby sooo much, that he is sending me what I need to get back in the air. Now some of you think there customer support sucks. I say to you, I understand your frustration. But, from my experience, there is no company I know of, that would go out of there way like they have just to have a fellow hobbyist get back in the air. If you know how to pm someone, and have patience, this is the best company that is on the internet. Who else would have gone to this much trouble? And you can not say to me that they are looking for the quick buck. Cause they no I am no asset at all. I am however, a lifetime customer. No one else comes close to this kind of service. Period. And Taylor is helping all she can. So quit crying. Just pm Pete and have patience. He is the best, and wants to see us all enjoy the hobby that we all seem to love. Pooorer than you, Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2009, 09:19 PM
Joined Jan 2009
25 Posts
Hi there,

It doesnt matter how much you paid for an item, or even if you didnt pay much at all, you are definately a valued customer. Anyone who sticks up for us is a valued customer. Its great to have people like you who are willing to stick up for us, even in these crazy times! You are really a great person, and we love you at Banana Hobby!

Sincerely,
Taylor
Banana Hobby
Customer Support
TaylorfromBH is offline Find More Posts by TaylorfromBH
Old Jan 26, 2009, 09:41 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
Thank you Taylor. You have know idea how much I have loved my new hobby. I will buy more, as soon as I can. I want a p51 so bad to introduce my father in law into the hobby. We need something to share together. So I am dreaming. You guys and gals keep it up. Good job from lee.
Old Jan 27, 2009, 08:04 AM
Joined Dec 2008
16 Posts
Lee.. Oh I know exactly what you are talking about.. Im a father of 2 boys and a step dad to 1 more.. we are all into the sport now!.. its been great having a connector like model flying to get us together.. the hard part has been raining them in from wanting to get the high $$ planes right out of the starting blocks.. hahahaha... we have only one plane right now but we are having a blast with it and plan to buy more... oh then there is the flight Sim that all 4 of us have networked together...Good times!
clock152 is offline Find More Posts by clock152
Old Jan 27, 2009, 05:33 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
It will be awile before I can buy anything. I am in my off season. Just struggling to eat. That is why I love bananahobby for even caring about me. It sure aint for the money. haha. Lee
Old Jan 29, 2009, 08:24 AM
Silsbee TX
Joined Dec 2008
31 Posts
Banna Hobby show me some of that LOVE............respond to my emails and PM's.I am a paying customer that has several problems and NO resolutions.
boman1 is offline Find More Posts by boman1
Old Jan 30, 2009, 09:14 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
If any of you know me, I wrote "the poor mans story" on the multi rotors heli forum. Looks like I have to sell my dobro, mandolin, and banjo. If anyone is interested read the thread. Trying to donate to the needy. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=950113
Lee
Old Jul 16, 2009, 12:06 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2009
265 Posts
you rock Peter
superd333 is offline Find More Posts by superd333
Old Jul 16, 2009, 12:20 PM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy
My name is Lee. I am not affililated with bananahobby at all. I am not even what I would consider a valued custormer. I bought one of there cheapest helicopters. I wrote "a poor man's story". They (Pete) helped me get my copter in the air. It wasn't even there fault it wouldn't fly. Now I have crashed it trying to do a video that it shouldn't have been able to do. And Pete heard of it. He loves the hobby sooo much, that he is sending me what I need to get back in the air. Now some of you think there customer support sucks. I say to you, I understand your frustration. But, from my experience, there is no company I know of, that would go out of there way like they have just to have a fellow hobbyist get back in the air. If you know how to pm someone, and have patience, this is the best company that is on the internet. Who else would have gone to this much trouble? And you can not say to me that they are looking for the quick buck. Cause they no I am no asset at all. I am however, a lifetime customer. No one else comes close to this kind of service. Period. And Taylor is helping all she can. So quit crying. Just pm Pete and have patience. He is the best, and wants to see us all enjoy the hobby that we all seem to love. Pooorer than you, Lee

Lee I did read your story, and I am glad you got helped out so well. This hobby is like my parents say "fairly expensive", but since my mum and sister buying so many shoes and clothes, why not me spending my money for this awesome hobby?

I am a student myself with a Job Interview tomorrow,so I hope I get the job to invest more money into this hobby. And I tell you that...I will give Banana Hobby a try, the only very thing that holds me back is their international shipping to my country is fairly expensive.

However in these difficult times we all experience, it is good that allthough you might be a bit low on money to give this hobby a try, and I am glad you did that step.

Like me and others, there is nothing better to save up money for an airplane/helicopter that once it flies it pays it off so well that you are happy every single time you take it out to fly.This is for me like Adrenaline that pumps once I do my first 5 Xtreme minutes of flying the plane with very battery extensive manovers (never get that word right).

Good on you, Lee!
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Old Jul 20, 2009, 07:44 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2009
265 Posts
this is super cool, pete is the bomb
superd333 is offline Find More Posts by superd333
Old Sep 21, 2009, 09:33 PM
Tri-c Wanna-B...
Collierville, Tennessee USA
Joined Jun 2008
75 Posts
I know where I want to get my parts from in the future... Anyone feel like posting a link to Banana Hobby for me?
Zags is offline Find More Posts by Zags