SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Nov 11, 2013, 09:18 PM View Post
MDK_187
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 09:55 PM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
8,950 Posts
Trader Rating: 1152
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK_187 View Post
Eye opening??
Uh, yes. I do believe I typed that in clear English...
punkindrublik is offline Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 11, 2013, 09:59 PM
The Sweet Aroma of 92 Octane
United States, PA, Downingtown
Joined May 2011
4,408 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Quote:
Eye opening??

Not worth the price's I'm asking??

Followed Hydo's advice... stick to your guns... {ignore the low-baller's} and got my asking prices for all items. Just have to be patient and wait for a good buyer. There's a lot of good people on this forum, alot of hecklers as well, unfortunately.

So much for all the verbal diarrhea bestowed upon me by the know-it-all's & hecklers... no names, too many cry babies reporting all my posts to the mods.

He who laughs last....
I should have probably stuck to my guns, but people were competing prices with me! I was selling RF 6.5 for $125, but then someone changed their price to $100, so I put mine at $115 and then theirs got sold first, but then mine did too. Still wish I could have gotten $125 for it...
electricrc68 is online now Find More Posts by electricrc68
Old Nov 12, 2013, 05:51 AM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,105 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Eye opening??

Not worth the price's I'm asking??

Followed Hydo's advice... stick to your guns... {ignore the low-baller's} and got my asking prices for all items. Just have to be patient and wait for a good buyer. There's a lot of good people on this forum, alot of hecklers as well, unfortunately.

So much for all the verbal diarrhea bestowed upon me by the know-it-all's & hecklers... no names, too many cry babies reporting all my posts to the mods.

He who laughs last....
People only tried to help you, and take part in the conversation. Your actions/reactions were totally uncalled for.
BTW....you did not stick to your guns. You only sold it AFTER you removed the negative comments, which is advice you got from us "hecklers". I was going to buy it at full asking price and donate it to my club until I woke the next morning and saw what happened on this thread. Totally uncalled for.
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Last edited by JCMorgan; Nov 12, 2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old Nov 12, 2013, 06:15 AM
Krueminator
United States
Joined Apr 2012
1,105 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
People skills are the most important thing when it comes to selling. Some just do not have any. Those usually have a hard time selling no matter what the asking price.
JCMorgan is offline Find More Posts by JCMorgan
Old Nov 12, 2013, 09:38 AM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,778 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
So true.....It truely helps to be a lil bit of a people person....it doesn't help to come here with a chip on your shoulder...and what really turns people off..is arrogance.....its such a poor choice to Convey here...

Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Nov 12, 2013, 09:46 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,874 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Can't we all just get along?

Please Share and Watch This...You Will Want to Keep This Going...Always Pay It Forward! (5 min 45 sec)
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 12, 2013, 10:53 AM
The Sweet Aroma of 92 Octane
United States, PA, Downingtown
Joined May 2011
4,408 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Can't we all just get along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR5neYEDwag
Hehehe...

Heheh...

I know that video. That is how I discovered Matisyahu.
electricrc68 is online now Find More Posts by electricrc68
Old Nov 12, 2013, 08:24 PM
Fed Up With RCG Drama Queens
Joined May 2013
109 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkindrublik View Post
Uh, yes. I do believe I typed that in clear English...
So did I - so please explain to me why my post was reported to the mods??

And why I received a PM with BS excuse about why the seller / donator cancelled the sale / gift of an item I paid for a week ago....

Guess I need to spend more time on this forum nit picking the posts of others as they are doing to me...

See above post about freedom of speech.
MDK_187 is offline Find More Posts by MDK_187
Old Nov 12, 2013, 08:52 PM
BME 102 For Sale, PM me!
USA, NJ, Milford
Joined Jul 2006
437 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
ok folks, this has gone on long enough...

thread closed by me, the OP.
barchiola is offline Find More Posts by barchiola
Closed Thread