New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 07:13 PM
Find More Posts by Omhra
Solve et cuagula
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Oct 2009
443 Posts
Let's just say that some treaties were being violated at that time.. by some parties... thus the war was underway....
Omhra is online now Find More Posts by Omhra
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:19 PM
Find More Posts by Hugo Flynow
Fond of Foam
United States, MD, Ridge
Joined Oct 2015
1,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by walterriley View Post
......okay then how about pre-war then?

I can't be bothered with modifying it to look wartime, too many other toys planes to play with Some in here are crazy the way they detail their flying machines & once airborne nobody can see the detail, oh well an easy way to escape the wife I guess for some
As a builder of detailed models...I'll spend hours putting all the extra wiring and plumbing in an car's engine compartment and then close the hood and put it on a shelf....doesn't make sense but fun doing it. That super detailed airplane looks great in the "hangar" just waiting to be flown. I have detailed and weathered many planes and had fun doing it....just another aspect of the sickness.....errrr....hobby.
Hugo Flynow is online now Find More Posts by Hugo Flynow