HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 11, 2012, 11:24 AM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Dec 2005
1,031 Posts
Discussion
Tolerance, as demonstrated by Uber-libs.

Brad Pitt's mother recieves threats over conservative letter

I will be highly amused to see how the more liberal leaning on here can defend this type of hate.

Amazing...I disagree with the President, and I'm called a racist (or worse), but there has been very little coverage of things like this.

Guess we know which side the mainstream media hangs it's hat on.

God Bless, Ms. Pitt.
Twizter68 is offline Find More Posts by Twizter68
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:15 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
If news organizations spent time looking at hate filled comments spewed by conservatives, that's all they would be able to do. But I suppose the Independent Journal Review is blind to that. Just saying. There is way more hate being spewed by the right in the comments section that there is being spewed by the left. By far. I think it has to do with who is president.

No one is defending it. On either side. Get my point?

Nothing to see here but humanity, move along.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:19 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
If news organizations spent time looking at hate filled comments spewed by conservatives, that's all they would be able to do. But I suppose the Independent Journal Review is blind to that. Just saying. There is way more hate being spewed by the right in the comments section that there is being spewed by the left. By far. I think it has to do with who is president.

No one is defending it. On either side. Get my point?

Nothing to see here but humanity, move along.

Hummm, liberal outrage over the hateful abuse of this older woman seems to be suddenly in short supply.
Real Ira is online now Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:21 PM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
If news organizations spent time looking at hate filled comments spewed by conservatives, that's all they would be able to do. But I suppose the Independent Journal Review is blind to that. Just saying. There is way more hate being spewed by the right in the comments section that there is being spewed by the left. By far.
Unsubstantiated opinion to try and defelect yet another example of the liberal bias.
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:22 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira View Post
Hummm, liberal outrage over the hateful abuse of this older woman seems to be suddenly in short supply.
Why should anyone be outraged at random hated filled comments directed at a stranger? Whom should one be outraged at? Outrage itself?
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:23 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-51C View Post
Unsubstantiated opinion to try and defelect yet another example of the liberal bias.
No more unsubstantiated than the OP's biased contention. Finger pointing is an easy, yet droll, game.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:23 PM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
Kind of like the short supply of liberal outrage over racist comments mentioned in this other thread;

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1688932

Seems its always a one way street with some.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:25 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
It seems like it's a wingnut contrived street to me.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:27 PM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
No more unsubstantiated than the OP's biased contention. Finger pointing is an easy, yet droll, game.
I think the article pretty well documented the threats she has recieved.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:28 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Quote:
Why should anyone be outraged at random hated filled comments directed at a stranger? Whom should one be outraged at? Outrage itself?

That is the most disturbing and pathetic post I have seen here in a very long time.

Any decent person would be (or should be) outraged to see anyone assailed by such hate filled comments for simply stating their political views.
Real Ira is online now Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:30 PM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
That is the most disturbing and pathetic post I have seen here in a very long time.

Any decent person would be (or should be) outraged to see anyone assailed by such hate filled comments for simply stating their political views.
You don't seem to understand the one way street signs ...

Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:37 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
I think the article pretty well documented the threats she has recieved.
And? People in the public eye get threats all the time. If I were to be outraged over every person who was threatened after saying something controversial, I'd be constantly filled with outrage. I'd probably have to go register republican at that point.

Here's a tip for anyone reading this. The internet is full of trolls who will hide behind the perceived anonymity it creates. They say things they wouldn't normally say in person. Because they think they can get away with it. This forum should be proof of that. So take the faux indignation down a notch.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:39 PM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
Here's a tip for anyone reading this. The internet is full of trolls who will hide behind the perceived anonymity it creates. They say things they wouldn't normally say in person. Because they think they can get away with it. This forum should be proof of that. So take the faux indignation down a notch.
So you are saying you are just trolling with all of your posts? Got it.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:40 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:

Disturbing and pathetic.

Oh, so now I have to feel outrage for decent people? I suppose you don't think Obama is a decent person. Because I've read the most vile things about him, and he's our president. Yet the right isn't showing any outrage over it.

This whole topic is a hypocrit's dream. Please, quit with the feigned indignation. It's leaving me laughing in stitches.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 12:40 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
So you are saying you are just trolling with all of your posts? Got it.
How you came up with that from what I said is just further proof of how wacky this topic has become.