SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 14, 2015, 02:24 PM
Gary
United States, MD, Salisbury
Joined Mar 2011
2,640 Posts
Graupner: Thanks for that input. I just saw the "update warning" on the main Graupner english page, and followed it. I do like the fact that the Studio points you in the right direction!
glmccready is online now Find More Posts by glmccready
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2015, 03:03 PM
Canada, AB, Camrose
Joined Aug 2013
74 Posts
So setting up a third flight mode for rolling harriers using a qlink. It didn't match my throttle curve I had to manualy match the points. Am I missing something or is this how you have to do it to make three flight modes.

Still waiting for an all in one package fail safe receiver.... Lol.
I know there's stuff out there to make it but it's much simpler to plug in two batts and have one switch or pin flag. Then having two switches or installing a board like posted earlier. I would rather just have one purchase and support graupner.
bhughes is offline Find More Posts by bhughes
Old Mar 15, 2015, 05:24 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Oct 2013
1,101 Posts
Create the Q.Link you want with the curves and rates you want and copy the Q.Link to the next Q.Link. All your settings should be there as well.
Graupner USA is offline Find More Posts by Graupner USA
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 15, 2015, 06:40 PM
Denmark, Region Zealand, SorÝ
Joined May 2010
1,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizprod View Post
How to get this out? I can only find The rssi graphs in the TX. Is it possible to convert this to standard analog rssi for use with an OSD or stuff like that?

Anyone?
wizprod is offline Find More Posts by wizprod
Old Mar 15, 2015, 11:55 PM
Joined Apr 2009
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizprod View Post
Anyone?
Seems this https://code.google.com/p/hott-for-a...uideArduCopter
is the one option available.
And we always can set receiver's failsafe to let OSD know of signal loss...
mutabot is offline Find More Posts by mutabot