New Products Flash Sale

RCG Place of the Month - Central Valley R/C

Soaring Club in Central California

Splash

RCGroups October Place of the Month

This months featured Place is the Central Valley RC Club. Located in Visalia, CA these guys started back in 1970 flying gliders on Rocky Hill. They are home to the Fall Soaring Festival forty years running as well as aerotows, float flys, and more. The field is for non fuel powered aircraft only and they welcome guests to visit and enjoy the air.

See the Central Valley RC Clubs Places page here

Old Oct 21, 2014, 08:57 PM
Find More Posts by Airman74
E sailplane thermal hack
USA, CA, Chico
Joined Feb 2011
3,546 Posts
How did they get to be where they are today??? That's what i wana know?? If we could all figure out the formula,,,, then RC soaring wouldn't be in decline like it seems to be.
Airman74 is online now Find More Posts by Airman74
Old Oct 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
Find More Posts by E.Scheffler
Thermal searchin
United States, CA, Rio Linda
Joined Aug 2011
15 Posts
Right I wish we had something like this in Sacramento Id love to fly on/ over a nice turf like this
E.Scheffler is offline Find More Posts by E.Scheffler
Old Oct 23, 2014, 08:03 PM
Find More Posts by Pawndmonium
United States, CA, Whittier
Joined Dec 2013
82 Posts
I just got into gliders and am out that way regularly. Can't wait to check it out.

Also looking forward to the New Year Heli Bash Fun Fly in Tulare on Jan 2,3,4. Might just have to make a full week out of it.
Pawndmonium is online now Find More Posts by Pawndmonium