HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 04, 2012, 01:15 PM
Joined Jul 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Help with Paris MultiWii board please!

Hello people of the internet!

I could really use some help here. I've built an 8 rotor machine and have a Paris FC board (V2) as the brains but i'm having real problems configuring it and hoped someone could help shed light here.

I have the Arduino code uploaded, matching GUI on mac OSX with FDTi drivers installed. I'm using a FlySky TH9X with matched Rx (8ch). The FC board is connected to USB and shows power up with a green LED and bright white LED flashing slowly.

Rx is connected as such:

Ch1: Throttle and +/-
Ch2: Ele
Ch3: Ail
Ch4: Rud
Ch5: Aux 1
Ch6: Aux 2

A Red LED in the Rx shows connectivity to the Tx when it's turned on. It's set to Acro mode and stick type 2 as indicated in the manual.

I start the GUI and should see Tx movements on screen. When I press start only the red Tx LED on the FTDi card flashes. Apparently both this and a green Rx LED should flash. The green LED does work as it flashes briefly on powerup.

I have tried 2 FTDi cards, different USB cables and using PC instead of Mac and still I have no luck.

PLEASE help if you can see what is wrong here?!
chrischapman is offline Find More Posts by chrischapman
to remove ads between posts