|Mar 13, 2011, 12:13 AM|
Lawmate 1.2Ghz 1W problems: brightness, channel selection, picture quality...
Hi all !
I just changed all my 900Mhz equipment to some "supposed" high quality Lawmate stuff (2 x standard rx's + 1 x 1Watt tx). I actually have encountered some problems, so i ask your help on these:
- 2 x Lawmate standard RX's
- 1 x Lawmate 1.2Ghz TX
- Fatshark base V2 googles
- Eagle Eyes
- KX-171 camera
- Brightness level is just too high ! Is there a way for adjusting this ? I have tried a pot inside rx without success (no change). It's high at point that i just can't read any OSD info... Also tried on 2 other tx's, same model and watts... same behaviour too Same for camera, tried on KX-171 and HQ version
- Picture is kind of "blurry", nothing compared to 900Mhz "sharpy" and clean picture...
- Channel sequence on tx is not the same as documentation... Same thing for rx...
I have tried searching the forums without much success. So if you guys have any idea, any help will be VERY appreciated. THanx !
|Mar 13, 2011, 12:36 AM|
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
Try thisfor a test
let the tx warm up or try to use a less than fully charged 3 cell lipo for the power
sometimes at first I get a flickering or brightness, not sure what it is, but goes away after some time, like 5 min.
also walk away with your plane, distance your self from the viceo rx, and see if that helps
but only after camera and tx/rx etc have warmed up, then
unplug and then replug the stuff in for power again
over voltage in the goggles maybe a problem? and need to warm up as well?
edit your divercity might also be a problem and should have an adjustment on it
|Mar 13, 2011, 01:03 AM|
Thanx for the answers... Here's what i have tried:
- 12.1V for battery
- Direct connection to tx (cam->tx), bypassing osd
- Goggles show ok on 900mhz, so why not on 1.2 ?
I'm really thinking going back to 900Mhz
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion Hobby wireless 1w 1.2ghz||learninginverted||FPV Talk||1||Dec 07, 2010 11:09 PM|
|Discussion Difference between lawmate 1.2ghz and hobby wireless 1.2ghz||learninginverted||FPV Talk||3||Dec 06, 2010 08:32 PM|
|Help! 1.2ghz Lawmate SMA connector broke off||barok||FPV Talk||9||Nov 12, 2010 11:50 AM|
|Help! Lawmate 1.2ghz 1w vtx pin assignment?||Levendis||FPV Talk||2||Oct 09, 2010 08:58 PM|
|Discussion Lawmate 1.2Ghz output problem||Griffo||FPV Talk||1||Sep 12, 2010 11:32 PM|