HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 17, 2014, 08:21 AM
Hungary, Borsod-Aba˙j-ZemplÚn, Miskolc
Joined Mar 2011
174 Posts
I'd set it up as a regular plane, then under Channels change channel 4 to J3. Since you don't need throttle differential, you don't need any special mixing. Reverse channel 4 accordingly if you have to.

Oh, and calibrate the throttle on the two ESCs.
Sterby is online now Find More Posts by Sterby
Last edited by Sterby; Dec 17, 2014 at 08:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2014, 03:39 PM
Joined Oct 2004
16 Posts
Could you not mix two channels using a switch. So switch in pos 1 will give you front motor control, switch in pos 2 will then mix in motor 2 to the input from the throttle stick?
Speed_Freak is offline Find More Posts by Speed_Freak
Old Dec 17, 2014, 03:49 PM
Foam is where the heart is
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Aug 2010
2,282 Posts
Thanks Sterby.
That is how she is currently set up, but what I'd like to do is switch ch4 or force it's output in order to prevent the motor from running while I hand launch.

If I can't then I guess I'll have to discus launch the thing.
brett.c is offline Find More Posts by brett.c
Old Dec 19, 2014, 08:59 AM
They Call him Dead!
United States, SC, Pawleys Island
Joined Jul 2003
7,068 Posts
I am flying a DLG in Glider mode. I need elevator and rudder trim on launch. The built Launch mix only allows elevator and aileron.

I assume flight modes is the way to go but I don't understand them. Do I create a flight mode, press T-link, and then add different trim in? So the TX saves two different trims depending on flight mode selection?
YellowJacketsRC is online now Find More Posts by YellowJacketsRC